FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do we need a new Banner?

Go down 
2 posters

Do we need a new banner/brawl-themed/character representation/will you assist
Yes, we need a new banner
Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_lcap22%Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
No, we don't need a new banner
Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_lcap6%Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Brawl themed
 6% [ 1 ]
Other theme/any character from any series
Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_lcap17%Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Characters represent members
Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_lcap33%Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Characters do not represent members
Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_lcap0%Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We should use the Magmoor Caverns pic
 6% [ 1 ]
We should not use the Magmoor Caverns pic
 0% [ 0 ]
I want to assist.
Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_lcap10%Do we need a new Banner? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
I don't want to assist/leave it up to the others/I'm a lazy fuck.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Do we need a new Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Title says what the question is dummy. Multiple choice by the by.

I've heard some talk about this going
around. So do we need one?
And if so, what should it be of? I think being a Brawl clan, we
should make it a Brawl themed one, I mean, how can you go wrong with
that? And if we do, who will make it, and who will be who, or do we
even need to have people be "represented" by characters?
Lots of questions. What about the Magmoor Caverns BG I had made? Do
you want to help assist? About the character representation part; a lot
of members join and leave, which would cause a lot of banner editting
to replace the names, or such. This can be circumvented by not having
the representation; but that's up to you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 pm

i liked the characters representing us, it shows what type of person you are. or you are a power whore who looks for the most powerful person in the lol! show/game/etc and whine and bitch when you dont get what you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 pm

lol. Yeah, I liked that, too tbh, despite me saying before "Brawl characters", I think any character would be more fun, but Brawl characters would seem more official. Idk, I'd prefer fun tho.

Los = the power whore lmao. I'm satisfied with Ness/Samus/Wario. I deliberately would avoid Goku because he is just basically GOD and I don't think anybody ANYWHERE irl or in any fictional works could successfully fill the role as Goku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:29 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:52 pm

I just don't wanna be dk in everything because it is an insult.If we are going to be reprisented in some way it should be in how we see ourselves, or in my case what I know I am, not what other people think we should be.But yea we can use brawl characters but no brawl pics, like pics from other games or fan art photoshoped into some background, but we need to decide on a back ground to after we select our characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Lordlos wrote:
I just don't wanna be dk in everything because it is an insult.If we are going to be reprisented in some way it should be in how we see ourselves, or in my case what I know I am, not what other people think we should be.But yea we can use brawl characters but no brawl pics, like pics from other games or fan art photoshoped into some background, but we need to decide on a back ground to after we select our characters.

Yeah, I guess you don't have to be DK. When enough people come here and pick their characters and what not, I will see if Tulat will help make us a banner; if not, I will do it myself despite my mediocre work, most people liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Yes well for the record I demand kirby with the ultra sword from the new game.Standard pic that you see on the cover of the game, that shall be me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 pm

are we saying who we want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Yes we are bob. Btw I think void should be ness since they are both fat and eat burgers out of the garbege.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Well los you rub your nipples like dk does in brawl and well you both have weird looking lips and you dont see me saying you should be DK
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Btw los you're most likely fatter than me and you can't prove you're not because you wont show pictures also you say that was you when you were 16 and im 16 and I obviously am alot smaller than you were in that video -___- see where I'm going with this? I don't want to explain it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm

lol I was muscular then, and I am more muscular now.No, your shoulders are just not as broad as mine was even when I was 16, you cannot fathom my manlyness now, I am too damn fine.I don't see where your going lol, all I heard was you admitting that I was buffer than you even when I was 16, funny thing is that was around the time I JUST became 16, not much different from when I was 15, so basically I was buffer than you even when I was 15.You aint shit now go fetch your dinner from the trash.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:05 pm

When I said smaller I meant skinnier and you can believe what you want about yourself no sense in arguing with you over how manly and muscular you say you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Yea no point sense it is a known fact of life, you cannot deny it anymore than you can deny that the earth is round and rotates so yes give up cracka.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:37 pm

i can prob make a banner, but no offense im not putting ideas that seem stupid to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 pm

This banner we currently have (Young Justice theme) is ridiculously tacky and tawdry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Well bigedo that is what happens when void makes a banner.Your lazy beaner ass should have put the characters with names on like I asked.Brawl characters only, but we don't have to use brawl images, and we select the ones we use.Idk what the bg could be you decide on something that looks nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:29 am

Legionary PPV wrote:
Lordlos wrote:

Yeah, I guess you don't have to be DK. When enough people come here and pick their characters and what not, I will see if Tulat will help make us a banner; if not, I will do it myself despite my mediocre work, most people liked it.

Like I said before Los, I was waiting for people to post on here and tell me what characters they wanted, but as you can see, everyone chooses to be inactive and ignore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 pm

This new banner sucks. It should be changed to something more popular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 am

Because we do not need a new topic, I will post once again here. The banner currently has a problem. Mikey is not in it. I will alert Tulat to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

supah man dat hoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we need a new Banner?   Do we need a new Banner? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we need a new Banner?
Page 1 of 1