FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. Empty
PostSubject: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:48 pm

For organization purposes and for the sake of it being known officially, this has been created.

The core of FR consists of our most loyal members and long-time-clanmates. The list is as given:

Bob :bobface: Los :loslips: Void elephant Groudlet 🌵 Mikey albino Aak albino XP flower PPV :Stare:

Sky and Rodax are part of the core as they have been here for quite a long time.
Turbo :Turbo: Riley :riley: , Rai, Mario, Jin , Pikru, and others are no longer part of the core for either leaving our clan, being inactive, or being an ugly sack of untrimmed shit (not talking about Riley's weed-hair/moptop either). Gem's inclusion is debatable. I would like to add him, but he hasn't been on for quite some time. I understand he was grounded or is at the moment. So I will let you decide if he should be included or not. While Groudlet doesn't say much, he is surely a part of our core. He wars for us, he speaks on occasion, and he's always there. Groudlet will make it into the banner and bg. :Poncho Mole:

About the banner and why only the core of FR is in it. Because obviously we need to give thanks and praise to our loyal members; the ones who have been here for many of FR's legends, and the ones who have shown promise to stay for the legends to come. We want those members to be shown on the BG so we can proudly say, "Hey, these are the people in OUR clan." We don't want a banner or bg filled with people who never show up, or people who are so new to the clan, that odds are, they will leave, then we have them in the banner or bg, and they're not even part of the clan; it looks stupid, and it is stupid, and history has shown that it will repeat. Our last banner was made by Tulat, and our last Xat BG was made by me. I don't want to create new bgs every time a member leaves. And we surely cannot depend on Tulat to do the same. Not only that, but as Tulat said, too many people in a picture detracts the value of the image. This was seen with our Xat BG, nice as it was, there were too many people.

I'll get to work on one or the other soon. I need some ideas. Please post some. And also talk about Gem's inclusion.
Due to many complaints about using our clan's colors, black and red, making the chat supposedly "unreadable", I'm going to use a green background this time. Discuss. :Estelle2:

Last edited by Centurion PPV on Sun May 13, 2012 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:56 am

Rai as in King from TEC?

EDIT:: nvm. i'm stupid. the old one.
Back to top Go down
http://crawlingrodent.comuv.com

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:57 am

Rai as in Loryuo.
Back to top Go down
Tulat

Tulat

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:18 am

First off, don't use green in the xat BG. It won't look good with a clan theme that is Black and Red.
I'd use Black and Red but not multiple different colors where people look at the text.
I think an added problem might have been the renders in the way.

Too many renders does detract from the value so I'm glad your learning that.

Anyways, I take it you want me to make this banner?
If so, We'll see. I'll try if I'm not too busy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:38 am

:Estelle1: That's up to Los/Void. Void probably does not care, but Los will ask you. I think Green is cool. Maybe a blue BG. Idk, Void loves blue. I like blue... maybe a blue bg... :Estelle3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:57 pm

I suggested blue since red was such a problem, but do what tulat said, or maybe we can just have him do it himself if he isn't occupied. Gem should be in it, not his fault his parents don't love him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 pm

OK, just found out, gem is just inactive and never loved us and is an atheist hethan. Replace him with ciel immediatly, we don't want a sausage fest and one transfestite (biigeedooo is a fag) in our bg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:02 pm

The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. 20120513-zxus-48kb
The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. 20120513-inel-50kb

I guess this solves the Gem debate.
Back to top Go down
Tulat

Tulat

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:43 pm

I don't even know who ciel is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:57 pm

You do now mother fucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Ciel was a trap turns out. Means I was right again when I called it a trap. I have that Riley intuition. :riley:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:34 pm

No actually you wanted to flirt with it to and I just told you it was a trap, then told you it was black to make you go away. You never said it was a trap at all until I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:57 am

No. I say everyone is a trap. I didn't hit on it because I just didn't want to. You told me Rita was black, too, but did I believe that? What makes you think I would believe you after seeing your little schemes first hand? Exactly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:48 pm

:Mastasmirk:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm not making a new BG until I am given a few ideas. This post has been up for over a week, and nobody has offered any suggestions. Banners/BGs must not be in demand. People post your characters and what you want. It just goes to show the inactivity of the forum and that nobody pays attention to it. I'm not creating anything until more support for the requests arise.
Back to top Go down
AAK

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm

:Ruca7:

i agree with the changes

red is mt favourite colour but a bright site makes a good impression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Centurion PPV wrote:
No. I say everyone is a trap. I didn't hit on it because I just didn't want to. You told me Rita was black, too, but did I believe that? What makes you think I would believe you after seeing your little schemes first hand? Exactly.

You would believe me after seeing it first hand because you're a diluded fucking idiot, people like you will listen to anything you want to hear, it is childs play to fuck with your head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

I think people forgot about this topic or something, I'mma advertise it around so people can make their requests.
Back to top Go down
AAK

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am

:Ruca7:

hmmm for banner

bartz / and lightning is taken by XP iirc

lloyd / ruca

and lenna cause i would do things to lenna.... :Ruca5:

but if given a choice RUCA!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Natsu.
Back to top Go down
SkySong

SkySong

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:02 pm

I think the site needs a whole new layout, period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 am

:Estelle2: Void and I were discussing a few months ago a new skin for the forum in response to Sky. I'll get to work on a new Xat BG some time soon. As well as a banner, but don't expect an overhaul. I don't plan on redoing the current buttons we have. It's hard to make each one unique and stand out from the other yet stay on a similar theme.
:Estelle8: It'll take some time to create it, but I haven't used Gimp in a while so I hope it comes out well like my last two works (Log in button and my Scalia Signature.
Then there's the possibility that Tulat wouldn't mind creating a new banner for us. It's up to him though. One or the other, I really don't know. What color should the banner be? What about the Xat background? I'll make a topic for sake of convenience and visibility. :Estelle1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.
Page 1 of 1