FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would win Squall or Cloud

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Lolwut Squall is alot stronger than Seifer and ultimecia only loses to firion (she played with him) and wol and squall and at one scene ultimecia and sephiroth were gonna fight and the villains know not to fight who they stand no chance against so it can be said that Ultimecia can fight sephiroth and have a chance at winning and that "basically human" Guy you talk about got alot more accomplished than Cloud did and is much more skilled battle wise
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 pm

How did she play with him? Ultimicia is cocky she fights a lot of people stronger than her ie wol. Militairy training does not help against over powered stregnth. If you have enough power then power > skill. Cloud is over powered and would crush squall. Squall does nothing but make his sword glow, cloud flies all over the place an deals devistating blows.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Los you rely on kh too much And squall is more experienced and faster than Cloud and speed and experience can beat raw power and this was proved in the start of bleach when byakuya one hit ichigo and Ultimecia may be cocky but so is sephiroth but most of the villains are lol but just because they are cocky doesnt mean they dont know when to back down from a fight they have no chance in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Who says ultimicia knows when to back down? Sephiroth beat firion, firion beat ultimicias ass. Firion is fucking weak and so is ultimicia. No squall is a slow faggot who does nothing but make his little sword glow blue.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:10 pm

LOLWUT Squall is alot faster than Cloud that is soooooo obvious and firion is not weak and ultimecia played with him cause the dialogue and it was only half way through firions story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 pm

lol i saw this coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 am

Admin wrote:
LOLWUT Squall is alot faster than Cloud that is soooooo obvious and firion is not weak and ultimecia played with him cause the dialogue and it was only half way through firions story

What dialogue? Firion is weak since he gets fucking owned so damn much. He is one of the weaker warriors of cosmos. He is like cosmos's ultimicia, because her ass keeps getting owned to.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:22 pm

The dialogue in the game you didnt play and firion can match ffx characters and people say tidus is one of the best so hes not that weak and ultimecia only loses to 3 people and one of them was toyed with and wol she doesnt use time compression on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:17 pm

You have no clue that she didn't. I mean by your logic you can assume she only used time copression once on squall when she probably did it several times in the fight. They just did not show her using it on wol. The walkthrough I looked at showed the scene, from that I cannot see how you get that she toyed with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Just the fact that she laughed at the end and didnt seem hurt because trust me the game lets you know when the villains are truly hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:31 pm

squall sucks
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:46 am

how is squall the best?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Void thinks he is the best because he beat wol once xp. Even tho chaos aint want squalls ass, if you notice in 012 chaos's side gets the best warriors and leaves cosmos with sad sacks like vaan squall zidane lightning ect. They wanted to steal wol but prishe stopped that. I mean think about it, chaos had terra who can beat kefka's ass even in god mode, cloud and tidus. They had the strongest characters excluding WOL who they tried to steal. They aint give a shit about squall or the other homos.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:22 pm

LOL I have back up prove squalls ONE of the best I never said he was absolutely the best and if i did I was joking and Squall can whoop cloud for many reasons and riley you only say this because I like Squall, also like i said before they did not try to steal wol The wol was just property that was up for grabs who ever gets that property first owns it and los if you actually notice all the characters chaos took are strong but chaos got them because they are weak minded and are able to be controlled people like squall cecil lightning laguna kain they all are strong minded people and know who to serve thus why chaos could never get them on his side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Sephiroth is faar from weakminded, he has the strongest mind out of anyone in dissidia. WOL admitidly at the time did not have a strong mind and was up for grabs due to having no memories at all. But garland commented saying he knew the warrior and wanted to steal him because he would be a valuble asset. He let cosmos have weak asses like yuna and lightning, (who the fuck wants to steal lightning). Idk about tidus being weak minded. Vaan is weak in both ways I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Lol los lightning was beating wol and los they ALL would be valuable assets to the side of chaos think about it cloud of Darkness wanted onion knight to fight for them and if she wanted that then they obvious would take anyone they can take and the weak minded ones are the ones who are from cosmos that went to chaos thats what I was saying and well los even I can say that at one point it can be assumed that sephiroth was on the side of cosmos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Lightning was never beating wol so that is horse shit cock. She figured she could get him to join their side due to him being a child and thought he would be stupid, and he is a respectable warrior even WOL said so.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Yet you call him the weakest whenever hes mentioned and for that matter he probably is the weakest. and from the looks of it she was either winning or fighting on par with the determined wol and we all know Squall > lightning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 pm

I never called onion knight the weakest. It was brief I am sure because cosmos interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Well he was determined to stop her and she was determined to stop him if he was really so much stronger in that brief time he would have won
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:48 pm

I am pretty sure the fight was like 4 or 5 minutes or some shit it just was breif enough so wol didn't own her ass.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Hmmmm well, like I've said many times if Cloud was that much stronger than Squall they would have chose him or someone around his power to be the one to defeat the wol not squall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:33 am

There are several characters better than squall, does not mean they are better than wol.Sephiroth is waay better than squall but wol beat him.I told you why wol lost, he only wanted to see his resolve that is all, so he did not go all out.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:35 pm

But who says squall went all out and wol held back so much? That makes NO sense If squall beat him he beat him and before you mention kuja just so you know squall obviously lost for reasons but even if those reasons were proven wrong squall does kick his ass later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win Squall or Cloud   Who would win Squall or Cloud - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win Squall or Cloud
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next