FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squall vs Warrior of Light

Go down 
2 posters

Squall Vs Warrior of Light
Squall
Squall vs Warrior of Light I_vote_lcap50%Squall vs Warrior of Light I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Warrior of Light
Squall vs Warrior of Light I_vote_lcap50%Squall vs Warrior of Light I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Squall vs Warrior of Light Empty
PostSubject: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 pm

This is gonna be a good one
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 pm

well lol this will be a doozy
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Lol I want to know who votes for who.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:34 pm

los hasnt commented yet wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:21 am

Well I voted that's really all there is to do here. Only me and void have voted so far no one else is really interested in the topic. Mikey might vote for squall though because he is riding voids dick. It seems like you and a lot of others wanna stay out of the wol and squall fight so that is probably why no one else has voted.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Mikey sticks to his own opinion though if he were truly riding dick he would say Squall > cloud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 pm

squall sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:38 pm

He picked cloud over squall because you told him to so he would not get caught looking like a cock sucker. Also I have made a discovery; in 012 chaos had all the best fighters if you notice. They say tidus is one of the best, terra is capable of beating kefka who is probably the only one who can rival sephiroths power, and cloud who is better than squall. As you know they tried to steal wol but prishe stopped that Smile. WOL Ftw
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Lol they did not try to STEAL him it was whoever gets this property first gets it thats all, also, yeah those are some of the best that were on the chaos side but the reason they were on the chaos side is because they were the only characters who would make sense to put on that side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Uh, no. See tidus is a good guy at heart so is cloud. Has nothing to do with making sense, garland even said that he wanted to steal wol for chaos because he knows that warrior and he would be a valuble asset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 pm

what you're talking about los is before the first cycle started and the warriors were being assembled, WOL didnt know wtf he was and wandered and met prishe first then garland came and prishe fended him off and brought him to cosmos.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 pm

^^ Exactly also Los Cloud is a weak minded person this is proven in ff7 and Tidus was brainwashed into thinking that if he joined chaos he can fight his Dad
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:11 pm

And as for Terra she was being controlled by kefkas magic which is later on released by kuja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Garland said he knew that warrior and wanted to recruit him because he knew his potential. Also yes they were weak minded but there is a reason they won the cycle before the 12th, that is why the cosmos warriors did not remember shit it was even said chaos's side won though I think they won a few cycles I am not sure I know they won the 11th at least according to what was said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Los the villains kept winning the cycles because they had manikins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Oh yea I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeahhh so win :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squall vs Warrior of Light   Squall vs Warrior of Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Squall vs Warrior of Light
Page 1 of 1