FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AAK

The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm

:Ruca7:

i agree with the changes

red is mt favourite colour but a bright site makes a good impression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Centurion PPV wrote:
No. I say everyone is a trap. I didn't hit on it because I just didn't want to. You told me Rita was black, too, but did I believe that? What makes you think I would believe you after seeing your little schemes first hand? Exactly.

You would believe me after seeing it first hand because you're a diluded fucking idiot, people like you will listen to anything you want to hear, it is childs play to fuck with your head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

I think people forgot about this topic or something, I'mma advertise it around so people can make their requests.
Back to top Go down
AAK

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am

:Ruca7:

hmmm for banner

bartz / and lightning is taken by XP iirc

lloyd / ruca

and lenna cause i would do things to lenna.... :Ruca5:

but if given a choice RUCA!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Natsu.
Back to top Go down
SkySong

SkySong

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:02 pm

I think the site needs a whole new layout, period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 am

:Estelle2: Void and I were discussing a few months ago a new skin for the forum in response to Sky. I'll get to work on a new Xat BG some time soon. As well as a banner, but don't expect an overhaul. I don't plan on redoing the current buttons we have. It's hard to make each one unique and stand out from the other yet stay on a similar theme.
:Estelle8: It'll take some time to create it, but I haven't used Gimp in a while so I hope it comes out well like my last two works (Log in button and my Scalia Signature.
Then there's the possibility that Tulat wouldn't mind creating a new banner for us. It's up to him though. One or the other, I really don't know. What color should the banner be? What about the Xat background? I'll make a topic for sake of convenience and visibility. :Estelle1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.   The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Core of FR and about the Xat BGs/banner.
Page 1 of 1