FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why im not continuing the tales of the cunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

why im not continuing the tales of the cunt Empty
PostSubject: why im not continuing the tales of the cunt   why im not continuing the tales of the cunt EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:10 am

they arent funny enough, nor get serious enough when need be, also coming up with ideas when i was writing out my ass is diffulcult. I may start another series or two at once depending on my homework loadage. One story will be of FR. and the other will be of the Bob origins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why im not continuing the tales of the cunt   why im not continuing the tales of the cunt EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:14 am

It would help if more people replied, too. It makes it seem like the work is for nothing; sure people discuss it on the chat, but it should be discussed on the forum, where the post was made. That's why I have not continued the WJCW series. It gets discussed on the chat, but not the forum, which makes the topic look bad, unpopular, and unwanted, and also leaves the reader with no feedback to look at to make adjustments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why im not continuing the tales of the cunt   why im not continuing the tales of the cunt EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:16 am

thats not my case lol, i jsut wanted some more seriousness, and i couldnt really get a feel for where the series was gonna head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why im not continuing the tales of the cunt   why im not continuing the tales of the cunt EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:38 am

lol. Oh, well. I just think more feedback would be nice is all on the forum. I write all that crap on there, and I get like one reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why im not continuing the tales of the cunt   why im not continuing the tales of the cunt Empty

Back to top Go down

why im not continuing the tales of the cunt
Page 1 of 1