FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bigedo is now dead.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:09 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Los is my god, he owns me in every way possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:21 pm

No be wary riley los is watching.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Oh great and powerful God please do not smite me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:46 pm

I unbanned him because he was trying to be useful. I moded him at night because he could member people and shit and he only abused pikru so I was good. But then I saw he still abused like anyone he hated, when I saw him abuse crystal I stopped modding him. Fr origenals? Things change void, people evolve (except for bigedo riley and masta and pikru), he is keeping them away because he wants people like masta and riley to stay who drive good players out. Bigedo might have been an origenal but he was only in fr because he had owner, and even then he was completely unloyal because he joined another of tulats clans around the time you were not online, he is doing the same thing now and you made the situation worse by feeding him power.He had even less respect for you because he saw you as a fool who he could run over. Do you not remember the shit he said to you on fb? He bragged to me on youtube giving me the fb messages about how he "told you off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 pm

k los stop editing my posts you dipshit it aint funny anymore and i never abused crystal abused me its the other way around

It is very funny riley
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:57 am

guess i havent been around long enough to understand the entire scope of this thread.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:22 am

didnt see that one coming
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 am

He bragged to you about that? he didn't even "tell me off" he just told me shit about how everyone loves him and wants him main owner and that we are biased lol if thats telling someone off from where hes from I can kick his ass for sure cause fighting must be pretty gay from where hes from and run me over? I don't allow that I just be fair with him and im pretty sure I was the one who took him off main owner (Even though yes I gave it to him) and considering how much he talks about you in pc too me I think he has less respect for you.
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:39 pm

After he was demained he was asking me to main him again. When he saw I wouldn't he turned to you. He has far less respect for you but atm yes he has more for you only because he needs people on his side to go against me. He knows he could never handle me alone, so he sniffs the anus of everyone he can to turn them on his side. He even thinks all the members are scared of me and don't dare oppose me. He put the dictator shit in rileys head and the bias shit in rileys head making him even more stupid than he already is. Yes he did brag and his exact words were told you off, I still got the message on yt I will give it to you on xat. Bigedo fears me so actually it isn't even a lack of respect. He only has the balls to go up against me if he has back up, otherwise he stays in his place like a good bitch. He said all that shit to you and then flirted with scarlet to, until I told him to fuck off. It aint even a thing about respect bigedo has been owned by me several times, I have basically made him my mental bitch, where as you he is just sucking your dick to get you on his side is all.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Well one thing for sure is there won't be anymore main owners for a long time and well..hmmmmmmm something you just said made me remember something I'll tell you in a sec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:51 pm

no new MOs? there shoudlnt have been in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:59 pm

I suppose your right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:18 pm

lol * uses dragon balls to wish bigedo back to life*
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Lol imagine when you did that he suddenly got main owner without even going to the chat settings Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:46 pm

lol i would be confused lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm

lol there should only be 1 main owner
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:00 pm

He wants me demained, plus he wants to suck your dick dry to unbann him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Lol thats good to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 pm

gibberish
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:14 pm

What is?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Teh Link Main

Mikey Teh Link Main

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm

no new main owners *mikeys goal in life crushed* Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 pm

lol i meant the message i posted was gibberish and mikey you have no chance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:04 pm

down with los
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigedo is now dead.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3