FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bigedo is now dead.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Bigedo is now dead. Empty
PostSubject: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:14 am

Tonight riley and masta right after being unbanned immediatly began to flame and spam, I banned them and moded bigedo so he would not unbann them, so he quit fr.This is no large loss for we have more valueble players in fr, including a new recruit I found, bigedo is not a loss of severe consequence since sosa is better anyway.Bigedo has proven himself time and time again to be utterly useless in wars, and even besides that he has become far to big headed due to aquiring main owner once.All bigedo does is dick ride pretty much everyone, and try to boss around main owners about what should and should not take place.He unbanns spammers such as riley and masta who drive away members who are actually more valueble than bigedo himself despite the fact he believes himself to be the best player in fr.I am also in the midst of arranging a merge between fr and bib, I need to talk to blub in order to make it happen istudy brought up the subject again so perhaps they are a bit more eager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:21 pm

lol. Okay, if anyone believes all that. Void can consult me on as to what actually had happened instead of hearing warped stories and this Yellow Journalism.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 pm

No matter how it went down quitting FR proves how loyal you are I doubt it was big enough to quit for
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm

its a get over it and stop acting like idiots, los they do it everyday, why did yesterday make it so important?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:45 pm

I can see why he wants them banned but none the less this whole situation is stupid in my view
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 pm

well void, they all did it too each other, so idk what to tell you. you know both will say differently who started what, since i wasnt here for the beginning im not sure who started.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Whats more important than who started is who would have been mature enough to end it but whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm

asking for maturity in FR? you should know better by now void.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Well a guy can only dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 pm

dreams? make them reality void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Bob what made yesterday so important is that they are driving away importent members.Yes I know I put up with it in the past, but in the past it was still destructive, I have realized that just because it doesn't bother me that it does kill the chat.Bigedo already was gonna quit fr because he lost main owner but his homo love for riley brought him back.Riley is banned now so lot of his reason for coming is gone.Bigedo needs to just stay where he is at we have no use for him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 pm

How do you suggest I make the dreams reality?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 pm

you work hard to achieve it through perseverance etc. and los i would like to know WHO it drove off
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:16 pm

I need that resolve...... to persevere <---- Dissidia squall line
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 pm

such a faggot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Well aside from random people that I've forgotten, it is driving off good players like sosa and leon.Sosa says both riley and masta annoy him.Also lot of other members are not enjoying all the fighting either.Bigedo wants them to be unbanned because he sent them to try and troll me last night so instead I trolled bigedo because I knew what he was trying.He still tried it I guess because no one was looking and claimed I attacked them when I only attacked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 pm

well, i saw that you were only after veg, BUT instead of doing that you should have just banned, that would have led to no fight this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm

If I banned bigedo would just be going "UNBANN THEM THEY DID NOTHING WRONG YOU ATTACKED THEM AND YOUR BANNING FOR NOTHING" I just figured I would troll and bann to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 pm

if you were so sure he did it, you would have banned him too, which you demodded him to make sure no unban, but why bother, just ban all at once to just shut the stupidity up?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:54 pm

An owner should make peace with the members anyways put them before yourself etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 pm

thats kinda hard to do with the members being braindead.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Lol kinda true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 pm

cheers GOALLLL
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 pm

But still I stand by what I said either way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bigedo is now dead.   Bigedo is now dead. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigedo is now dead.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next