FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Yet I unbanned you so watch it.
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:39 pm

lol what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Void bragging about chat powers and forum powers. How typical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:56 pm

LOL shit is still funny
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Says the guy who calls himself God and says he can take me and Gem 2 v1 your full of yourself and you brag too much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 pm

you gonna do something about it void?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Prove him wrong? Sure once my wii gets its wifi back I'll play him 1 on 1 and stick to samus and ike if he doesn't 3 or 2 stock me he literally has no chance against the both of us considering me and Gem havent played in a while too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:08 pm

lol i cant wait to see him respond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm a fucking retard and even I know los can own the shit out of that fat faggot void who's cock I am sucking to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:12 am

Void I brag about skills, you brag about having power over people in a chat and forum you created. I aint bragging when you think about it since I am just saying what is true, I can take you and your bro 1 vs 2.

Last edited by Lordlos on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:19 am

Lol "I can tke you and you're pro" who are you calling pro?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:48 am

Los thats a lie I know you go to all the anime chats and go up to who you think is a girl and your all like "Hey baby.... im the main owner of FR -flexes a muscle- come cyber me and be my baby and eventually..... you can be main owner too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:31 pm

LOL i would lose a kidney if i ever saw him do it
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:54 pm

LOL ME TOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Los owns me, he is better than me in every way shape, (especially shape) and form (especially form to). I wish I was him, I want to end my life just thinking about his greatness. I have a small penis and I am a virgin. I am a pretentious player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:48 pm

LOL FUCKING FORUM AINT LET ME SEE THAT THERE WAS NEW SHIT HERE. No void, you're the only one who brags about owning a xat chat and flaunting your "power" over the chat as if it is the only chat on xat. No I don't even want my girls having power in a chat, I guess they just figure they should be mod or something just because they are involved with me. I am usually only in fr if I go to another chat it is rarely and a pokemon chat or some shit, or another brawl chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:28 pm

so los admits he is involved with more than 1 weeaboo hope outlaw makes an account and sees this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 pm

I am talking about any girl I am dating in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:48 pm

riiiiiight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2