FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. Empty
PostSubject: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 pm

It is I, the great and galliant Lordlos, the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the words final rebellion is I, the holy one.

I play brawl, pokemon, blazblue cs, mvc3 (soon to be umvc3) and various other fighting games but on ps3 only. My brawl code is 4040-1134-4632, my pokemon black friend code is 3997-5836-8295, and my psn is Lordlos The Holy.I am a legend beyond comprehention, try and describe me for my full greatness you can't help but fail to mention.I am the beast from the north east, once you met me, all else will look like an infection of yeast, for no one can compare to I the great lordlos in the least.

I am so holy, dat dem bitches go moly, dem bitches dun stole me, I am the ultimate troll see? Break the defenses of any goalie, for I am lordlos and I am holy. I am the greatest face you ever seen, I am a lean mean humping machine. I am the manliest man in all of the land, the manliest man in pakistan, cuz when I fuck a bitch, she feel like she in nevaland, then I finish by lickin dat pussy spick and span, can't handle this motha fuckan gangsta rhyman, I'm too fucking fly man. I beat your ass fucking coast to coast, crackers fall as I turn them to ghosts, bitch aint nobody else know how to suck dem toes, on your knees and start the pleasn before the great Lordlos, for the los, knows that most....I end this post........
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:45 pm

That was pretty disturbing.
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:44 pm

true void and los you got the beast part right but forgot to mention your furry weeaboo athiest aspects
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Hmmmmm I dont want flaming on the forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 pm

me neither but with los as a member most members are gonna, maybe we should ban him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Your the only flamer actually, if anything you should be banned.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Yeah Riley so your already on the edge so watch what you say on these forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 pm

WARNING WARNING WARNING
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhhh what? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:15 pm

i actually was just bored so i posted it
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Well.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 pm

well what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 pm

well los is hiding behind the security of the forums but ill get him on xat Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:10 pm

You go ahead and do that then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 pm

lol he got banned by los
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 pm

lol los is ban-crazy these days because we have so much true things to make fun of him about
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:13 pm

hmmmm interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 am

jesus riley your gonna get banned her tooLOL
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Yeah eventually everyone will lol including myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 pm

los your gonna get banned here too? easy bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 pm

lol no riley you will proably be banned her soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:44 pm

lol shit i meant void* in my last post cuz dude voids like "we all will too including me" lol what uur all gonna get banned?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah it was a joke Riley lol
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:13 pm

I have the power to own myself for I am so great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:29 pm

ur a joke lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.   The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

The omnipotent beast from the north east Lordlos the holyone.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next