FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Unless its.....ETERNAL
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 pm

well until you die from a heart and attack and in heaven imagine FR all the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:48 pm

ok well seriously let me war lol
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Why would we do that Riley? you dont brawl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:37 pm

yeah i do
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Lol lies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 pm

from what veg says he sucks lol, also is the war still happening or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:18 pm

wooow well i lost against veg but hes the best in the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 pm

lol but he told me you couldnt beat xp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

well i never played xp so how would he know
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:56 am

According to members in the chat ppv isnt the best but idk and ppv says xp can even beat me lol, soooo yeah although xp is my partner me and him make a good team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Bigedo is not a good judge of who can beat who. In fact a lot of people who are good are not good judges of who can beat who since sosa said pikru is better than me and masta. Bigedo said groudlet is better and gem, and masta again. But bigedo would say anyone is better than me since I got in the way of him getting power. He probably said xp is better than you back when he was mad at you during the pikru crisis.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeah he did say xp was better than me during that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:52 pm

lol but he always does it anyway, saying hes the best at ratings.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Ratings as in rating whos good at brawl?
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:12 pm

I feel like brawling again now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:10 am

Attention! I have recieved information of another player in sacred crew that could actually prove to be a problem. According to aak salem was number 1 in the aib ladder last fall so crews will be more to our advantage. We have lights sosa and leon I heard the best they can come up with is zeon ant and salem. We must make a team according to this or any other possabilities.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:33 pm

But if he's their only real good brawler then I wonder..... why crews..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Because ant is fucking stupid. But then again it could work to their advantage sorta since they figure him and zeon can wear someone down and salem can take out the one or 2 stocks left and the last guy on the opposing team.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Where did you get this info on Salem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm

aak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 pm

ppv can beat los
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Not only Los but more than half the people in this chat.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Teh Link Main

Mikey Teh Link Main

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 pm

mikey is underated by los <
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.   Potential line up for the war with sacred crew. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential line up for the war with sacred crew.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3