FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FR is Dying

Go down 
+2
Lugia
OathKeeperRoxas
6 posters
AuthorMessage

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:55 am

Before anyone tries to claim that we are not dying, just stfu and actually look at how few people we are getting it IS dying. Now how do we keep it alive? simple in terms of everything recruiting, but xat is barren in terms of recruits. BEFORE ANYONE MENTIONS AIB they hate clans, ive tried recruiting there for another one clan i was in. now before anyone puts blame on another, lets just stop that stupid ass game and come up with a plan TOGETHER as a clan. my fellow clan mates lets keep FR alive! if we can keep alive till the next SSB i theorize a HOPEFUL revival of xat clans. if my theory is wrong we are fucked and either are gonna have to move to a more lively chat shit where brawl clans are abundent or just keep asking on AiB till the clan haters either give in to us or get us banned.

Void i propose a meeting for the staff, (make gem participate by looking over your shoulder and you can tell us what he has to say)

also for the sake of being picky i myself would like to see an actualy STAFF list and purpose of them having that position. (void you'll have to provide this)

Well i hope we can work as a clan to prevail!
Back to top Go down

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm

I've noticed the inactivity as well. It's something we've had to put up with for a long time. I myself am starting to have less of a reason to come on. The clan doesn't really engage in many activities anymore. That's why I've been trying to get people into AOE. But it seems only Groudlet will go out of his way to play a match. Before AOE, I tried getting people into SD3 or SOM. I think if Brawl fails, and all else fails, we will have to play more games or find new things to keep our community alive. Brawl is just dying, it has nurtured clans for a long time, but after the apocalypse a few years ago, it hasn't ever been the same, and the decline is still taking place. The Great Deku tree is dying, and we need to find a new alternative, and yes, at least until the next SSB comes out; hopefully some time soon. And hopefully clans come back as well.
Back to top Go down

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:18 pm

I think we should play other games as well, I mean even if we cannot war but so much if we play a broad amount of games more frequently more people will come. People are not inclined to come on often because no one ever wants to do shit, and I can only brawl or play mkw but so much.

Last edited by LordlΩs The HΩly Ωne on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:20 pm

I don't think downloading a game is so hard. I also have other game ideas in store.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Sadly, there isnt much left to do since the remaining brawl clans that are left are in bad terms with us, and the chances of xat clans reviving are slim to none.
Back to top Go down

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 pm

actually the new SSB might see a xat clan revival because most other chats suck cock.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:03 am

if thats so then it would be a new gen of xat users rather then the old coming back.
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:13 pm

dont you guys think brawl has killed expectations for nintendo to still make good games. i buy nintendo games because i still want to give franchises a chance but god damn could sony please buy out nintendo already. we should just get into pc games. theres alot of free ones which dont suck (no - league of legends wouldnt be a good choice).

ps. a little less trolling in the channel might not hurt.
Back to top Go down
SkySong

SkySong

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm

LordlΩs The HΩly Ωne wrote:
I think we should play other games as well, I mean even if we cannot war but so much if we play a broad amount of games more frequently more people will come. People are not inclined to come on often because no one ever wants to do shit, and I can only brawl or play mkw but so much.
Well Los, the thing about playing other games is that we gotta all make sure we have the same systems and shet to actually play it together. The majority of people in this clan have Brawl, so the chances of that actually working is pretty slim unless everyone gets a PS3. T: (or sexbox 360) So we're kinda stuck with Brawl, in a sense. Unless you're talkin more Wii games, and alot of people have a Wii.
Back to top Go down

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

most people here have ps3.
Back to top Go down

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 am

:Estelle1: Many people here also have a DS. I'm going to attempt for a second time to get people to obtain a copy of Metroid Prime Hunters. One player mode is not bad, but multiplayer mode is where the game shines.
I used to play this game back in the day religiously, and more than Brawl itself. It supports up to 4 people at a time. Another neat feature is the voice chat. But God the game is addicting and fun. It's an FPS if anyone is wondering, but it's not a stupid one like Halo or Call of Duty. It'd be a GREAT clan game. :Estelle2:
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 pm

well ive got a ps3, wii and 3ds.

the 3ds feels like a bit of a waste to me but i really expected to nintendo to do more with it.

the wii just doesnt have significant online games besides mkw and brawl with very few exceptions like mht.

i like playing ps3 games but theres some good games just plain missing online altogether or they get really old really fast (stares at fighting games).

i know of some simple online games for pc like tetris friends or monopoly on pogo. if people want to play those id get back into them but most free mmos ect. dont impress me anymore. im sure theres some id like im just not actively checking out free pc games.
Back to top Go down
YoshiStudio672

YoshiStudio672

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:18 pm

I say we pick up on yu gi oh like we're doing now. That seems to bring some stability to this chat.
Back to top Go down
Lordlos Omnipotent

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:25 am

yoshi this shit was made long time ago by people who are gone now don't worry about it lol.
Back to top Go down
Lordlos Omnipotent

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: wa me crank it wa me roll   FR is Dying EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:06 pm

soulja boi up in dis hoe
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:37 am

Clitoris.
Back to top Go down
http://crawlingrodent.comuv.com
Sponsored content

FR is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR is Dying   FR is Dying Empty