FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale   Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:05 am

Turbo vs Bozo! WHO WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS? Who dick rides the most?

Turbo has been seen being a two faced two timing cunt, and so has Bozo, but can Bozo really match up to someone who has dedicated his whole life to dick riding? Bozo dick rides Los the entire night, and then dick rides someone else upon Los's departure. But Turbo... he dick rides nonstop. But while he does it more than Bozo, Turbo does not truly believe everything/everyone he dick rides whole heartedly 100% like Bozo does. His dick riding is insincere. So, who wins this battle and claims the golden Cow Boy Penis? (Cowboys ride shit)

Additional info: Masta was being rode by both Bozo AND Turbo yesterday... HARD... They made Masta very hard. You will soon see Bozo bragging about Masta cybering him like he does to Turbo.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale   Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:48 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL my vote goes for Bozo.
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale   Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 am

bozo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale   Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:03 pm

lolololol. I think I have to hand it off to Bozo, too. Turbo doesn't sincerely dick ride, he just sucks up, and his passion for penis isn't enough to bring him online a lot.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale   Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 pm

lol thats all i can say
Back to top Go down
AAK

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale   Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 pm

WHY AM I NOT IN THIS LIST!!1
Back to top Go down
SkySong

SkySong

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale   Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Bozo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale   Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggest Dick Rider Contest Finale
Page 1 of 1