FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX Empty
PostSubject: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Who's more annoying? Bozo's just a dick rider who randomly rides whoever he wants, and Masta is just a faggot that we all know too well.

Who would win in a battle to the death?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Masta is more annoying, bozo we can at least keep here and he stops spamming when I ask him to. Masta on the otherhand is angry and attacks everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 pm

lol tis true, but bozo does not listen well to others los, i have asked him to stop and he takes it as a stop for 4 seconds. then he continues doing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 pm

I think they're both retarded. But Masta wins. Although Masta doesn't dick ride the way Bozo does, but they're both clueless idiots who think they know it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Bozo stops when I ask bob, idk maybe it is just when I ask him to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Because he dick rides you the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 am

Speaking of rick riding we should have a dick riding contest, and maybe a least loyal list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 am

Sosa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:33 am

lol would be interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX   Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX Empty

Back to top Go down

Bozo vs Masta ZenyouX
Page 1 of 1