FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First forum Empty
PostSubject: First forum   First forum EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:35 pm

I thought perhaps it'd be appropriate to post this here, under first forum and all. My original post got deleted yesterday or did not get through, so I will repost it to the best of my ability.

I was browsing through Tulat's forum, and I saw the "RBS" theme in the theme changer, and it stirred up some nostalgia. I then went to RBS to look at the forum for a bit, and then I visited my homeland, ESF. I saw the "new" one was dead, it didn't do much without Eddie. I'm disappointed I probably missed out on what could've been a great time. Then I stumbled across this...

First forum 20120116-46il-49kb

An old piece of history. And I was just so sad everyone went their separate ways, and only some are "alive". SkillsthatKillz for example is nowhere to be found, nor is Lilo, and many others. I've managed to track down a few of them, but they're out of my reach right now (X-box Live, no internet for it).

I realized, then, that I still have other people I care about, my new home, my new family, here at FR. And I love the clan more than ever now. Different community, different clan, different people, different (and strange) enemies. (Fucking bronies). But I will never forget my roots in ESF, and the people I cherished.
Kudos! ESF.

Back to top Go down
Tulat

Tulat

First forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: First forum   First forum EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:43 am

Not sure what to say, but Esf was a pretty good clan.
The original was better before that stupid merge.. even though I rarely visited.

I know what you mean by lost friends, as I have many as well.
Back to top Go down

First forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: First forum   First forum EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 am

Lilo always said merging was stupid. GSO was a failure, and USF fell eventually by my hands. I don't know of any other merges in the ESF Time Line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: First forum   First forum Empty

Back to top Go down

First forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Portal :: Your first forum-
Jump to: