FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DBZ discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

DBZ discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:41 pm

well lol goku gets fatser and stronger each saiyan form he takes, plus he proably at 100 by now so he would MURDER the furry wierdo
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Lol Sesshomaru can't even beat his own main character at least he never wins the fight anyways
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:01 pm

he wins a couple, but even then he still loses most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 pm

lol i guess but wait for los to come in "OH GOKU LOST TO DAH POSION DRAGON AN SESSHOMARU BE POISON SO GOKU BE DA LOSER"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

he didnt lose to a poison dragon lol
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:59 pm

At least not that I remember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:03 pm

he never did, lol if hes counting GT, he didnt lose their either he only had trouble agaisnt the last dragon syn.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 pm

I dont even think Goku goes all out on any of the dragons either way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 pm

he only does on syn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 pm

lol yeah los says the only person sesshomaru cant beat is inuyasha cuz he can send him to hell but so could goku he could instant transmission him there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 pm

^ this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:28 pm

ur pointing at nothing...
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 am

Well Riley made a point thats shocking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Goku couldn't go all out on the poisen dragon because he could not even go ss, he even tried to. Also he had pans help so no he aint lose. Sesshomaru does go into outer space in inuyasha second ending and he only loses to inuyasha early in the series, go look at final act or else you don't know shit about sesshomaru. Sephiroths power was not fully dwelved into you do not know if goku is faster. Superman silver age is faster and stronger than goku even bigedo the biggest dbz nerd admitted this he just said goku would destroy the universe and kill superman, that was his arguement which was stupid. Oh and he said goku would use the dragon balls to wish him dead so yea, his arguement only slightly worse than rileys about him being faster than all of them which is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Goku doesn't need the dragonballs to make his wishes considering he fused with them and gained godlike power and a big assumption would be that he can beat omega shenron in his regular mode by the end of GT and silver age superman would lose cause superman well lets admit hes a pussy he'd be too afraid to hurt anyone and los sephiroth can never match the speed of transporting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 pm

^ afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 pm

You do realize the dragon can only grant wishes within his power right? The dragon itself got owned by king piccolo so apparently king piccolo is a god. I am sure goku gained a power boost and gained longevity but the eternal dragon was killed before, goku still can be killed.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:47 pm

The dragon can wish someone to go away im sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:27 am

Only if it is within the dragons power. Remember they tried to wish for vegeta and nappa to die and the dragon couldn't even do that.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:31 pm

I don't remember them wishing that and well, maybe the Dragon gets some new abilities later on? cause its shown in the show that the dragons capabilities can increase
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 pm

also goku is now the watcher of earth, the dragon can grant wishes that are as strong as the person who made them, king piccolo killed shenron because he was as strong as kami or even more so and kami made shenron to begin with, also shenron can grant immortality.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 pm

So yeah goku might as well be immortal now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:38 pm

LOL OOLONG WISHED FOR THE SAIYANS TO BE DESTROYED LOOK IT UP LMFAOO. Also according to that bob, basically you have to be powerful enough to kill goku then you can since the dragon is basically as strong as goku or some shit. Also, I doubt it has to do with it being the person who created them shits since I am pretty sure when majjin buu destroyed earth he destroyed the dragon balls to therefore killing the dragon. Btw granting immortality does not mean you are immortal, since after all kami was faar from immortal. That is just one of the things that make no sense in dbz that is just there.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Well be specific enough as in I want immortality as in I can't die just not can't age and im sure it would be granted and Bob Goku becomes like Guardian of the universe not only Earth at least I think he does and yeah los like I said earlier the Dragon balls can always get new abilities and if Earth is destroyed them the dragon balls are too since The dragon balls are basically locked to that world I mean I think if someone took them to another planet they can use them though sooo yeah also Los You have a point we haven't seen what sephiroth can fully do in Advent children but we have seen him at full power as safer sephiroth and we also haven't seen what Goku can fully do at the end of GT either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Okay well lets speak on what we can confirm. Lets say silver age superman vs goku. Sesshomaru can somewhat be confirmed not all of his power was shown either in his series but I doubt it is as segnificant an amount as sephiroths that is being hidden. Sesshomaru can match gokus speed since even early in the series he was able to kill an army within an instant and he wasn't even trying. When sesshomaru fought inuyasha most of the time he simply toyed with him even though he could have been killed him, only reason inuyasha ever won was because he tapped into some unknown power that catches sesshomaru off gaurd. Fact is end of the series Sesshomaru has bakusaga which can kill anything organic if it cuts somthing in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBZ discussion   DBZ discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DBZ discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next