FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandhustle - King of UMC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grandhustle - King of UMC Empty
PostSubject: Grandhustle - King of UMC   Grandhustle - King of UMC EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:49 am

Directions: This song is designed to have a chorus, but for simplicity, or for a solo singer, merely sing the parts with colored text. Speed up accordingly and when needed to match the flow.

Yooooooooooooo...Yooooooooooooo...Yooooooooooooo...Yooooooooooooo...Yooooooooooooo... Yooooooooooooo...Yooooooooooooo...Yooooooooooooo...

Welllllllcoooome to my claaaaaan. It's called UUUU-MMMM-C
Myyyyyyyy name's Grandhuuustle, here's where this beeeegiiiins.

Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. Myyyyy name's Grandhustle, I'M THE LEADER OF THE GREATEST CLAAAAAN UMC, CLIMBIN TO THE TOOOOOP BABY.

(Umc climbin to da top baaaabyyy, no one gonna make us stop yeeeeeee heaaaar, makin the world rock like a heavy steer, you speak of fear, but I say get outta here,

ain't nuthin ta see, clan ain't got no queers, our clan's record's clear, the tops getting' near, hangin on dear, beatin people right and left, we're truly the best, we beat all the rest,)

MYYYYYYY NAMEEE'S GRANDHUUUUSTLE, MYYYY NESS IIIIS THEEEE BESSST,

(your clans a mess, we trashed the place, now get outta my face, leave without a trace, back off my space, you're just a waste, stickin' around like useless paste)

I lead UUUU-MMMMM-CCCCCC, my name's GRANDHUUUUUUUSTLE, I'll make you ruuuuustle, your knees will BUUUUUUUUCKLEEEE...

I ...am the Ma...ster... No one wins fa...ster... (Hustling, Bustling, Muscling... All throughout my empire... Vassals, Hassles, Castles. All fall before Grandhustle's Kingly knees...

He... truly... leads... his clan... to... victory... He's... the...one... most... fit to claim all thrones... He... is... King... of... NWA...)

(Hustling, Bustling, Muscling... All throughout my empire... Vassals, Hassles, Castles. All fall before Grandhustle's Kingly knees..[repeat twice])

(Now we're at the top ye see, nobody wanted to believe, but we're still here, UMC startin ta cheer, all clans worship far and near, to hail Grandhustle the Calvalier,)

ALLLLLLLL HAIL GRANDHUUUUSTLE, HEEEEE IIIIS OUR LEAAADER)

(The hero's from far aren't quite near par, Grandhustle set the bar, he made the mark, to be stark, they're all bark and no bite, scared to go fight, Grandhustle's might.)

UUUUU-MMMMMMCCCCC'S LEGAAAAACY, GRANDHUSTLE'S KIIIIIIIINGDOM, HE IS OF LEEEEEGEND, ULTIMATE MASTERYYYYYYY................. *Thunder*

Grandhustle - King of UMC 1274685513masabowser_godfather

Last edited by Legionary PPV on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandhustle - King of UMC   Grandhustle - King of UMC EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:00 am

Hard for me to follow which words go with what in the vid.Idk how fast I am supposed to sing it either, not sure how you would go about fixing that cept by like imagining what the reader thinks when reading this idk.It is good tho just weird for me to follow, mine are easier only because they usually have lyrics however your void song was easy to follow even without lyrics so yea, idk maybe you should work on this a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandhustle - King of UMC   Grandhustle - King of UMC EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:46 am

Lordlos wrote:
Hard for me to follow which words go with what in the vid.Idk how fast I am supposed to sing it either, not sure how you would go about fixing that cept by like imagining what the reader thinks when reading this idk.It is good tho just weird for me to follow, mine are easier only because they usually have lyrics however your void song was easy to follow even without lyrics so yea, idk maybe you should work on this a little.

Well, to compensate for this, and to add more entertainment value, I am going to personally sing these myself and upload them to YouTube when I can find someone who has a quality microphone and can edit the music to fit the timing and what not since I can't have the song playing at the same time as my singing. I will have to do something similar to what Edobean does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandhustle - King of UMC   Grandhustle - King of UMC Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandhustle - King of UMC
Page 1 of 1