FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<3 for all, and Pce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshiStudio672

YoshiStudio672

<3 for all, and Pce Empty
PostSubject: <3 for all, and Pce   <3 for all, and Pce EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Hello my fellow members, i have come to announce that i will be leaving xat in a while. I will leave either today or tommorow. I dont have anything against any1, but i don't really fit in with u guys seeing that NONE of you play the same games i do, none of u watch the sports i do, and seeing that i much rather hang out with a hot ass bitch named danielle is funner than dis, im out. Also the fact that u guys talk about tons of anime while i can't even keep up with that stuff, its pretty weird for me. I'll probably be back on the important holidays, but other than that im gone. And most importantly, los/bob, ty for saving me from the MC faggotry.

Farewell!
<3 for all, and Pce Middle-finger
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: <3 for all, and Pce   <3 for all, and Pce EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 am

aaaawwwwww yoshi dont go D:
Back to top Go down
Duskberry

Duskberry

PostSubject: Re: <3 for all, and Pce   <3 for all, and Pce EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:54 am

Leave and I come and find you, and slit your throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <3 for all, and Pce   <3 for all, and Pce EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:22 am

Yoshiiii, you can't leave. You're one of us. You may not realize it, but you are. You can't leave. You're FR property. You belong with us. Look at Bob. He comes here, and he doesn't even play any games. You shouldn't let that stop you from staying with us. But either way, farewell, and I hope you do visit often.
Back to top Go down
YoshiStudio672

YoshiStudio672

PostSubject: Re: <3 for all, and Pce   <3 for all, and Pce EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 am

Hey, sorry, im Ryan's friend and he just told me to post this on this forum thingy. He will be back only on some holidays and thats it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <3 for all, and Pce   <3 for all, and Pce Empty

Back to top Go down

<3 for all, and Pce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Final Rebellion News :: Announcemets-
Jump to: