FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Da Truth And Da Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoshiStudio672

YoshiStudio672

Da Truth And Da Attack Empty
PostSubject: Da Truth And Da Attack   Da Truth And Da Attack EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:08 am

if any of you have read what Geta posted, its not true, im not in the hospital. I was studying art techniques with my teacher and i just finished advancing in cartoons and now im doing Concepts. Also, i took a break from xat, too much anime shit on it. I must concur, however, that I am indeed an enemy of Fr. Yes, i, the great yoshi, have tried to sabotage you niggas Of FR and I've tried to overrule you all, but fucking Bigedo was in the way, so i had to hide somewhere safe, like in SweetDelight. With my Persian skills i can develope nuclear WMD's (search it up fucktart) and with my jewishness, i can create an economic bankrupcy in FR. However, most importantly, I will take over FR and make all of you Scientologists. You all will be commanded by Masta and be forced to worship lord xenu or whatever da fack dat is. With my crew Of LB and SP the amount of faggotry in Fr will cause an ultimate chain reaction of experimental gayness to all.

December 25'th first day of Christmas, Team Yoshi Will raid FR and we will capture bigedo.

Da Truth And Da Attack Untitled-60
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Truth And Da Attack   Da Truth And Da Attack EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:33 am

You see Yoshi, here is where your plan is flawed. For you see, the Greeks beat the Persians in the past, and history is said to repeat itself. Your kind will fall to the likes of us once again. Your weapons of mass destruction will be nullified by the power of the gods.
Da Truth And Da Attack Zeus-1

And as for our economy; I am quite the city builder when it comes to playing Zeus, so I think I know how to handle the likes of you and your Persian scum while maintaining a flawless utopia.
Da Truth And Da Attack SpartanPhalanx

There is nobody in your arsenal that can dispose of me, however, considering I cannot Brawl for the time being, I am not quite nearly as strong as I should be, but my mates here at FR won't let me go without a fight. Throw your best shots at us, watch as we send you to Erebus once again!
Da Truth And Da Attack Magmoor_Caverns1

COME AND GET SOME!
Back to top Go down
YoshiStudio672

YoshiStudio672

PostSubject: Re: Da Truth And Da Attack   Da Truth And Da Attack EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 am

oh geta you fool. You see, i knew you spartans would come back, so i decided to bring back the elites!... well, i think that they dont know you have the OTHER type of spartans and not halo spartans, but still, the elites are under persian Rule

Da Truth And Da Attack Halo_2_Elites_by_ubald007

first, your women will be abducted... and put aside while we have sex with the men

Da Truth And Da Attack Attachment

our general, masta, will hypnotize you all into believing to think that scientology is almost real

Da Truth And Da Attack Lord-xenu

and then i will come to you and force you to stop making these fucking stupid picture shits.

Da Truth And Da Attack Persian-cat

PS: thats a persian cat, they're known for not giving a fuck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Truth And Da Attack   Da Truth And Da Attack EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:59 pm

No matter what "Elites" you come with, they are all petty punks. What happened to the immortals? They died. The Persian soldiers will die again. You think the Spartans don't come with plans? You are a fool for alerting us to their presence. Not that it matters; the oracle sees all. We know what's going to happen and when. We need not hear your babbling mouth any more than it has already run off. Be gone with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da Truth And Da Attack   Da Truth And Da Attack EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Da Truth And Da Attack 3161%20-%20Ducktales%20Ice_Climber%20Nana%20Nintendo%20Popo%20Scrooge_McDuck%20featured_image
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Truth And Da Attack   Da Truth And Da Attack Empty

Back to top Go down

Da Truth And Da Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Final Rebellion News :: Announcemets-
Jump to: