FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:15 am

It has come to my attention that FR's forum has been dead for over a week. We're a productive clan, aren't we? I think we should have more activity! Don't get crazy and spam now, but show your interest in the forum. The only people who truly use the forum actively are Los, Bob, myself, Void, and XP. I refrain from counting Riley because if you notice the last time he's been on...

Please do not post something as insignificant as "lol" alone; add to it. Post something we can work with, or follow up on, because frivolous posts get the threads going nowhere. Make more topics! Make more threads! Make more polls! Make more... anything! Just not spam.

Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. 20111218-fbql-146kb
Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. 20111218-0uxs-139kb
Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. 20111218-ww0g-64kb

We have members that have not been on in weeks, a few in months. There's a lot of inactivity.

Void's had 18 posts in the last month.
Los has had 15 posts in the last month.
XP has had 7 posts in the last month.
Bob has had 8.
Riley doesn't even come on anymore.
(All statistics are based from the time of the first post, to the time of the last post exactly a month before. Example: Bob's most recent post December 16th, that would be where I begin counting, and I end it at the last post that says November 16th.)

And these are our top 5 posters. Most of them make a decent amount of activity, but conversing amongst just 5 people is kind of monotonous.
These people I just listed (except for Riley) are fine and this topic does not apply to them, but as for the rest of you, where's the activity to help FR grow? Void, Los, Bob, and XP, cannot be expected to be the only ones to keep the activity up. I have joined the forum parade a bit late due to leaving for a while. It seems I missed the parties. If some of the other members were to create some activity, then the previous five people I listed (except maybe Riley) would bother using the forum more often, and maybe it would even encourage inactive members to start posting. A nice forum always attracts new members.

Number of topics Created by member.
Void: 11
Los: 19
Bob: 13
XP: 24
Riley: 4
Gem: 1

Percentage of topics created.
Void: 11.96%
Los: 20.65%
Bob: 14.13%
XP: 26.09%
Riley: 4.35%
Gem: 1.09%

Number of posts by member.
Void: 402
Los: 224
Bob: 314
XP: 122
Riley: 135
Gem: 44

Percentage of posts by member.
Void: 28.33%
Los: 15.79%
Bob: 22.13%
XP: 8.60%
Riley: 9.51%
Gem: 3.10%

The following does not include data from Gem since the quantity of his data is small.

If you add up the post percentage totals from the members I've just listed, you will see that it results in a whopping 84.36%. That means that the rest of the clan makes up the remaining 16%. I make up 5.43% of that, too (not including this post). So think of it as everyone else only being roughly 10%. My post count is not staggeringly high like others', but I had left FR for a while, and quite a lot of my posts have insurmountable stores of information that take time to create. I don't know how Void got so damn many. Plus I'm grounded so stfu.

If you add up the total amount of topic percentages created by these people I have listed, it results in 77.74%. That means, without these people, we would only have about 22% of the topics we have now. I will throw myself into this once again, with a result of my total being 9.78% (not including this topic/thread). Take 10 away from 22%, and bam, you only have 12% of the topics being created by people other than Void, Los, Bob, XP, Riley, and myself.

Those of you that were not listed in this post need to become more active; that includes you Gem!

Another note because there will be people who raise the question as to why I did not list myself: I am the one who is calling out the people who are not active to try to persuade them to be more active, or to inform them of the totals and percentages in a nutshell as of right now if they are curious (numbers do change), so why would I mention myself? I'm not trying to inform myself of what I already know. If you have any questions pertaining to this thread, just ask away. Transmission over.
Back to top Go down

Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 pm

alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:35 am

They would probably be more active if they saw what I said on the polls about ff.The ff arguement kinda died because I lost my pass to my account and couldn't respond to voids stupid arguements about how squall is a cock sucking fag and his emo harmoans beating wol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:34 am

I personally think there's a lot of interesting stuff on this forum. The Final Fantasy stuff did not catch my attention mostly because I am not much of an FF fan. But I did however read the posts and some of the arguments. I didn't reply because I had nothing useful to post in the threads as I cannot debate about FF. But there's a wide range of selections for people to choose in this forum, I don't know why hardly anybody is using it. It's kinda boring with just 5 people.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Teh Link Main

Mikey Teh Link Main

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

i will be on more often Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:58 am

Good. I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 am

post more arguments you want to make a case for, arguments make activity niggas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:29 am

I was posting statistics. The idea of this topic was to create more posts/activity elsewhere (and to raise awareness that the forums are somewhat lifeless), not in a topic that wasn't designed for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:01 am

i was talking about making more arguments in general on the forum like there has been like a WHO VS WHO thread, people tend to give more of a reaction to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Yeah, but those get kind of boring, and plus usually nobody besides Los responds unless they deal with Goku (or Link in Mikey's case).

I think the other members of the forum should start making more topics.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:29 am

I dont reply because majority of the topics I create ppl dont rly reply to them, but I'll have a few post in a week at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:19 pm

OathKeeperRoxas wrote:
I dont reply because majority of the topics I create ppl dont rly reply to them

I've noticed. This is why I've ceased writing huge topics.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Teh Link Main

Mikey Teh Link Main

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:19 pm

active fr is active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.   Hello?  Anybody there?  Santa's (PPV's) list of active people.  Are you on the active list or not?  If not, check this topic twice. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello? Anybody there? Santa's (PPV's) list of active people. Are you on the active list or not? If not, check this topic twice.
Page 1 of 1