FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vegeta's departure.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Vegeta's departure. Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 pm

The bad news that I foretold has arrived.
Vegeta's departure. 222-91_thumb
Your valiant clan-mate Vegeta is going to have to take his leave for quite some time. When I can return, I know not. I was going to type this in the morning, anticipating that I would not be able to come on later today, but the internet connection I was stealing gave up on me, thus, making it impossible to create this topic. I've known about this for quite some time. This is why, during the Thanksgiving break, and while I was in the restaurant, I refused to get too comfortable or attached to Brawl again. I didn't even bother to regain a good portion of my skills, leaving my potential stored away for later. There was no point in unlocking it for such a short amount of time. I didn't really even have time to play, plus, everything was difficult, such as always being interrupted during each match, setting up the Wii for a short amount of time, putting it away, dealing with the customers and what not, siblings in the way at almost all times, an unpredictable schedule (sometimes I'd have to stay in the closet at times as early as 7:00), horrible location to play/playing conditions, and the internet was non-too-great, it was par at best. It wasn't worth it most of the time, so I simply did not play often. Knowing I would be grounded, I simply chose not to play. Even if I tried to enjoy it, I couldn't. I hate temporary pleasures knowing that tragedy will come about later. I affix my senses on that foreboding event, and am unable to find joy in what I love. I will return to the Brawling scene in due time. And I look forward to resuming my duty in the role of a warrior for this clan, taking part in wars and what not. And with that said, I wish all of you the best of luck, and I expect the clan to stay alive by the time I get back. I don't want the whole "Xat World" I'm familiar with to change to a post-apocalyptic world like it did once before after I was gone for 9 months upon leaving Eddie's Last Clan: XG.

Vegeta's departure. Tumblr_ls9envbKsY1qc8ii7o1_500

Time draws near. The final hours are approaching, and I hold my last moments dear. Doomed to more misery I must be, when I shall return, we'll have to wait and see. Without my fellow clan members, my entire path seems dismembered. Filled with fear, thanks to my parents and their beer. They bring about jeer, which way do I steer? As the sun sets, I can safely place my bets; that my clan life's demise has surely been met. Still, I'm not filled with regret, for one day, my Brawl life I will beget. With the old, and the new, the brave, which are few, many members have come and gone, but this one, will return one dawn. I bid thee, farewell, as I walk down Hell's stairwell. Anticipating my parent's inevitable neglect, trying not to recollect, all that of my own, that they choose to disrespect. I have no choice, but to say adieu, Final Rebellion, I love you. My spirit shall not break, for this clan will make it wake, one day when all has been staked, to have our opponents, destroyed and "raped", for this clan's future God has shaped. So long, and remember this song, keep the clan's constitution, sturdy and strong.
Vegeta's departure. 830033-another_dead_by_freiza_pic_super
Back to top Go down
AAK

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:00 pm

it was great knowing you!!! take care and come back soon ppv <3

Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:13 pm

bye vegeta D:
Back to top Go down
Mikey Teh Link Main

Mikey Teh Link Main

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:33 pm

NOOOOO THIS CAN NOT BEEEEE what about all the internet that needs stealing : (
take care PPV and come back soon Exclamation or i'll RAGE/ for real.... i mean it srs talk here

also nice music choice Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Good bye our dear faggot.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 am

los youre too kind lol
Back to top Go down
Groudlet

Groudlet

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:24 am

bye ;(
*mole hug*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:23 am

I can come on during weekends. ;D Hoorayyy. Bigedo is back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:45 pm

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 am

Report cards coming again. I'm screwed. Idk what will happen; but I probably might not be able to come back during the weekdays. Maybe even weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's departure.   Vegeta's departure. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegeta's departure.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Final Rebellion News :: Announcemets-
Jump to: