FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Figured I'd make it official...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LancerPantser7

Figured I'd make it official... Empty
PostSubject: Figured I'd make it official...   Figured I'd make it official... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Well, hi guys. I'm Lancer Pantser, but you can call me Lancer, Pantser, or Lance if you want.
I'm with DK originally, but I joined here since I go on so much anyway. I was one of the original members of DK, before it died the first time.
I started going on FR towards the end of the whole Pikru thing. Actually, it was right after PPV (whom I knew as "Lise" at the time) was banned from DK, because......
Well, I'm not gonna go into that. Those of you that know the story (which I'm pretty sure is everyone) know where this is going.
Anyway, now that I've been demodded on DK, I can officially double clan. I mostly go on FR when I need a break from DK, and I seem to be needing more and more breaks everyday.
PLEASE STOP BAGGING ON ME BECAUSE OF MY BELIEFS! Seriously, I'm 13. I don't need it on the Internet when I get enough of it at school. Most of you have been through middle school, so you should know that it really sucks. I have morals. If I saw someone getting beat up on the side of the road, I'd get help, or try to stop the a**hole that was doing it. I would never hit a girl, unless she was trying hurt me. I wouldn't steal. I don't get in a fight before I know that I had done the best in my ability to prevent one. I have all the same principals and morals as anyone else, i just don't believe in any kind of supreme being or beings. I'm not gonna push atheism on you. If I was Mormon, I wouldn't try to get you into Mormonism.
Anyway, I come to FR to have a good time. and I usually do have a good time. I'm proud to say I'm a part of FR. I really am. It's scary to be on you guys' bad side when you're angry. After seeing how you all banded together to get rid of Pikru, and how determined you were to get her banned from DK, I'd rather be with you than against you.
Alright, that's all I have to say! Talk to you guys later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured I'd make it official...   Figured I'd make it official... EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

We have a lot of ethical values in common. However, I am Roman Catholic. It is one of the reasons why we were able to stop Pikru, for you see, FR is mostly made up of Christians or Catholics, and as such, we have the power of God on our side, and God knows he messed up creating a vicious abomination such as that... thing... with the Cuntacle Vines and what not... So yeah, God helped us defeat it. You may not fare so well... It's best if you convert now... while you can still save yourself. The Cunt is always watching, but I am safe and I can speak my mind because God won't let the Jungle swallow me, and if it does, our fellow clanmates, the warriors of FR, will come aid us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Figured I'd make it official...   Figured I'd make it official... EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:21 am

God never makes mistakes.The rainforest cunt was created by god as a trial for all men.We overcame it, and we have become much stronger for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figured I'd make it official...   Figured I'd make it official... Empty

Back to top Go down

Figured I'd make it official...
Page 1 of 1