FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival of the KKK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:22 pm

The Kingly Kirby Krusaders is looking for another shot at being revived! Join the "Klan" and show your support!
Revival of the KKK Kirbykirbykirbykirby
Kode of the KKK/ KKK Chivalry- Revival of the KKK 20110701-yvmv-1kb
1: Anti-Pikruism
2: Anti-Atheism
3: Anti-homosexuality
4: Anti-Furrism
5: Anti-Scientologist
6: Pro-Rebellionism.
7: Pro-Americanism
8: Pro-Brawling
9: Pro-Final Fantasy
10: Pro-Nintendo/Kirby/Zelda/Metroid/Mario/etc.

We
here at the KKK strongly believe in keeping the world Pikru-ism free,
because under Pikru's rule, the world would be 100 times as bad as if it was all
communist. How does communism relate to Pikru? Well, while communism
is not NEARLY as bad as Pikruism, it is still bad, and there are a lot
of similarities. What are Pikruist beliefs? Well, lets see...
1: Pikru will dictate everything
2: Nobody willl every be able to speak out against the cunt.
3: Nobody will ever have a chance to rise to power, or prosper and be happy.
4:
No competition. The cunt does not allow competition amongst others,
thus, severely limiting fun levels, which the Cunt hates fun.
5: Everyone in FR is to be murdered.

Of course, the KKK is more than just Anti-Pikruism, which seems to be the main topic right now; but why not join anyway?
We also promote "Kirby vs Kirby" battles in Brawl, because Kirby's love to Kompete!
Revival of the KKK Megaton
Requirements:
Choose
two abilities to have from a Kirby game. Any will do besides the Star
Rod (because our wishes go to the Star Rod, and all of the FR wishes are
that Pikru stays out of FR, which is keeping us safe for the time
being.) No two people can have the same abilities. No clone abilities:
E.G. - Freeze when someone has Ice, or Burning when someone has Fire,
or Spark when someone has Plasma.
Must have something related to
Kirby and their power/ability in their signature; say Los wanted Rock
Kirby, then he should have something with Rock Kirby in his signature.
All powers must be from Kirby games. Brawl does not count. "Smash"
ability, from Amazing Mirror, is not allowed, as it looks exactly the
same as normal Kirby. If you wish, you can choose a Non-Kirby for your
character so long as they are from Kirby: E.G. King Dedede. But then
you cannot have "two" powers, as Dedede does not change powers. You only
need one ability in your signature, two is welcomed though. If demands
are popular enough, or we lack enough members, the "two" power limit
shall be raised to three.
You MUST post on this thread.

Revival of the KKK Kibry-wallpaper-nightmare-in-dreamland-1
PPV Theme

[center]KKK Leader: PPV: Abilities: Plasma/Spark (The fused version in Kirby Returns to Dreamland) and Ice/Freeze (Same story as Plasma/Spark except the Ice in KSS also included Freeze's properties.) (KRTD).
Revival of the KKK SparkKirby
Revival of the KKK Plasmakirby_icon Revival of the KKK Plasma Revival of the KKK Spark20Ability Revival of the KKK SparkAnime Revival of the KKK Ice20kirby Revival of the KKK Normal_freezekirby Revival of the KKK Ice Revival of the KKK Freeze_Kirby

Lordlos: VP (Second strongest Kirby): Ultra Sword (KRTD) and Mirror Kirby (Kirby Super Star).
Revival of the KKK Kirby_with_Ultra_sword
Revival of the KKK Ultra_sword_kirby_by_bigbob101-d4aqzoi Revival of the KKK 120px-KRtDL_Ultra_Sword Revival of the KKK MirrorKirby Revival of the KKK Mirror_Kirby_by_AzureShinobi Revival of the KKK Mirror20kirby Revival of the KKK Mirror_Kirby Revival of the KKK Mirror_kirby_by_equidnarojo-d35h6mz Revival of the KKK Mirror_kirby__gift__by_icycy-d3av7uz

Soul Gem: Fire and Monster Flame: (Both from KRTD)
Revival of the KKK Fire
Revival of the KKK Fire20kirby Revival of the KKK Fire-1 Revival of the KKK Fire_Kirby_by_Alias_Aether Revival of the KKK FireKirby-1 Revival of the KKK Fire_Kirby_by_Rosa_Mystical Revival of the KKK Burning Revival of the KKK I_30440_thumb
Revival of the KKK Monster_Flame_Kirby

Bob: Master Sword (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror) and Bomb (KSS)
Revival of the KKK 67525-196156-Ihavethepowerjpg-620x
Revival of the KKK ImagesqtbnANd9GcRZS1-5BeahmX641XCX4pgPvsmBSF_7x2teqWzgh68P4yh_lNWhGexhEDafxQ Revival of the KKK Masterability Revival of the KKK Masterhand Revival of the KKK Davosmoonie1 Revival of the KKK 275px-Bomb Revival of the KKK Bomb_1 Revival of the KKK Image14 Revival of the KKK Bombkirby-1 Revival of the KKK 5ef6ff3f543150_full Revival of the KKK 40588_1217278052746_220_269 Revival of the KKK Kirby-super-star-bomb
Revival of the KKK Bomb_Kirby_by_KisaKnight

XP: Cook Kirby (From KSS) Second ability undecided.
Revival of the KKK 3592d1196298689-super-smash-bros-brawl-picture-thread-kirbyfinalsmash1
Revival of the KKK Everyone_loves_to_cook Revival of the KKK Cook Revival of the KKK Cook-1 Revival of the KKK Cook_Kirby_by_BrokenTeapot Revival of the KKK 3401d1188713732-kirby-final-smash-super-smash-bros-brawl-20060513030046929 Revival of the KKK Kirby_071009b-l Revival of the KKK Cook_Kirby_by_Pdubbsquared Revival of the KKK MS_Paint_Fun__Cook_Kirby_by_Cheese_is_tasty Revival of the KKK Cook_Kirby_cooks_ZIM

KKOOP: Wheel (KSS) and Hammer (KRTD)
Revival of the KKK Wheel_kirby
Revival of the KKK 250px-WheelKirby Revival of the KKK Wheel20kirby Revival of the KKK Wheel Revival of the KKK 180364_106452 Revival of the KKK Animewheel Revival of the KKK Hammer Revival of the KKK Hammer-1 Revival of the KKK 250px-HammerKirby

Void: Beam and Tornado (both from KRTD)
Revival of the KKK 20110622021047Beam
Revival of the KKK 250px-BeamKirby Revival of the KKK Beam-kirby_and_metaknight Revival of the KKK 40586_1217277884694_247_226 Revival of the KKK KirbyHeader3255B1255D Revival of the KKK 5a426907f125650ae2c6a5511e08dcb7 Revival of the KKK Kirbytornado Revival of the KKK TornadoKirbySigV2 Revival of the KKK ImagesqtbnANd9GcSdENKDE4fpCLnkmxVvuy-vpP8oS7a_UoiOPstKHGMjpoTd6oY5Wbu5t_VW

FluffKirby13: Wing and Ninja (Both from KRTD)
Revival of the KKK B910h
Revival of the KKK WingKirby3 Revival of the KKK 16ge7tc Revival of the KKK 2z8pwdd Revival of the KKK Vilk0n
Revival of the KKK Ninja
Revival of the KKK NinjaKirby Revival of the KKK 2ynp8b7 Revival of the KKK 2mg9wed

Groudlet: Stone and Needles (KRTD)
Revival of the KKK Astone
Revival of the KKK 3308238575_6a643fd7ba Revival of the KKK Stone Revival of the KKK Stone Revival of the KKK KRTDL_Stone
Revival of the KKK 5b2ae8131ede4fbaa4ed800c68899352
Revival of the KKK Needle-2 Revival of the KKK Needle-1 Revival of the KKK Needle_kirby_by_jenime39-d328d1m Revival of the KKK Needle_Kirby_by_Bi_mon_star

So state what power you wish to have, and that you are in the club. New
ideas are welcomed. For now, unless I am dethroned (beaten in Brawl in a
Kirby vs Kirby battle the majority of the matches), I am the Kirby
King/Leader.
You may also post Kirby themes to represent yourself. If you don't know one, I can select one for you like I did for Gem.
You are free to change
abilities at ANY time as long as you notify me and request on the forum
and so long as the ability has NOT been taken. If, say, I did not want
Plasma anymore, someone else could take it, but if I wanted to go back
to Plasma, I cannot unless that person gives it up. So be careful, and
choose fast. There are a myriad of abilities, however, so this
hopefully should not be a problem.

Last edited by Legionary PPV on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:46 pm

I demand Ultra sword kirby and mirror kirby.
Back to top Go down

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:44 am

And so it shall be done. Nice, choosing a KSS power. =) I will add you to the list.
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:00 am

I guess i'm fire.
Back to top Go down

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:27 am

I updated the main post. Tell me what you guys think of it. Keep in mind, the images will shrink to the desired size I set after a bit of time. Remember to post her periodically, and to have a Kirby image with the power you specified in your signature (or avatar), just one of, or both of the powers if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 pm

I look frikken' beast
Back to top Go down

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:01 pm

bomb kirby ftw
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:38 pm

oh I see.
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Gem had a brilliant idea. He suggest that we post our own (KIRBY) themes. No two people can have the same theme. I think themes that represents your power is in order, but it doesn't have to be necessarily so strict, so any theme will work. As such, I shall be the first to demonstrate by posting my own themes. One theme you specifically state to be the one you want in your bio, will be the only one posted. This whole thing is entirely optional. You are not required to have themes at all.
For Plasma/Spark

For Ice/Freeze

Last edited by Legionary PPV on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Testing.
Back to top Go down
fluffykirby13

fluffykirby13

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 pm

wing kirby and ninja kirby <3
Revival of the KKK WingKirby3 Revival of the KKK B910h Revival of the KKK 16ge7tc Revival of the KKK 2z8pwdd Revival of the KKK Vilk0n Revival of the KKK 2mg9wed Revival of the KKK NinjaKirbyRevival of the KKK 2ynp8b7
Back to top Go down

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:01 am

Lovely; colorful letters, posted pics, a heart. You got the true spirit of the KKK! I'll get to work on it. =) I'm also going to add Groudlet.
Back to top Go down
SkySong

SkySong

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Can I have clean kirby and smash kirby? o:
Back to top Go down

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Clean you can have, but it says on the post with all the rules and requirements, that Smash has been banned.
Back to top Go down

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 pm

The KKK is celebrating Christmas and the season of Winter! My favorite season. May God bless all of you. Unfortunately, I may not be able to spend Christmas with you. Post Christmas related content here if you'd like.

As a bonus!
Back to top Go down
Mikey Teh Link Main

Mikey Teh Link Main

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:37 pm

hmmmmm i'll have to think about the 2nd power but sword kirby is beast

i'll edit this post later with my 2nd power :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revival of the KKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the KKK   Revival of the KKK Empty

Back to top Go down

Revival of the KKK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Final Rebellion News :: Announcemets-
Jump to: