FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you hard yet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshiStudio672

YoshiStudio672

Are you hard yet? Empty
PostSubject: Are you hard yet?   Are you hard yet? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:09 pm

I'm yoshi the clan's gay/straight dinosaur. If you ever need a Bj, i'll do it NOT BECAUSE IM GAY BECAUSE IM A FRIEND. I play halo and barely cock of duty.

(PS im not actually gay this clan is just lacking one so i had to fill in the hole (not a vagina hole a man's anal hole))
Back to top Go down

Are you hard yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you hard yet?   Are you hard yet? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Don't worry. According to the heterosexual tier list; I'm one of the most crooked here. Despite Los saying that the pervert tier list is based on heterosexuals, which I placed second, making me the second straightest person here. Welcome Yoshi! I am glad I recruited you because I needed a lover, and I just don't see Aak on here to fill that role.
Back to top Go down

Are you hard yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you hard yet?   Are you hard yet? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:18 pm

No bigedo the perverted tier list counts for who is the most heterosexually perverted.As gay as you are you still really like females aswell.
Back to top Go down
YoshiStudio672

YoshiStudio672

Are you hard yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you hard yet?   Are you hard yet? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Lordlos wrote:
No bigedo the perverted tier list counts for who is the most heterosexually perverted.As gay as you are you still really like females aswell.

its official, im the clans gay guy. I'll prove it to you los make love to me on the mountainside and you'll see what at true hearts can mean
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

Are you hard yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you hard yet?   Are you hard yet? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:10 am

lmfao yoshi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you hard yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you hard yet?   Are you hard yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you hard yet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Clan Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: