FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Link vs...

Go down 
2 posters

Link vs Mr. Popo
Link + Ally of choice.
Link vs... I_vote_lcap33%Link vs... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Mr. Popo
Link vs... I_vote_lcap67%Link vs... I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:37 pm

We all know the mighty hero Link, and we should all be familiar with his abilities. So I need not list them, correct? But who is his opponent you say? This mysterious contender? Why, he is a mysterious fellow with not too much screen time, but his feats were simple, and they were fantastic indeed. He's even famous for his rap... To make this more fair, lets have Link and one Nintendo ally of choice versus this mysterious fighter. I'm highly confident Link and his ally will not be able to defeat this mighty mysterious... new foe... Who demands more respect, so he's giving it up the ass to those who oppose and they will take it like the bitches they are.

Link vs... Zelda_3
The famous young hero.
Link vs... Legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113659073_640w
Some British fuck who thinks he's Link. "Am Link. Yes, am Link. Am suck Void's dick, yes? Am do as told Master Void.

Link vs... MrPopo-3
Guess who mother fucker.

Link vs... Mrpopo-1
So formal and polite.

Link vs... Tumblr_la4pmtHS9q1qcb2s6o1_500
Mr. Popo actually raps about meaningful stuff that makes sense... Take that Lil Wayne!

Link vs... Tumblr_lic3ucSsVp1qf8kb8o1_500
What a cheery fellow; nice to see warriors don't always have to have grim faces and look badass at all times to kick ass.

Link vs... MrPopoWateringPlants
A friend to man; a friend to nature.

Link vs... Tumblr_loyz33bMIu1qjkr52o1_400
He's not kidding either... just ask Goku.

Link vs... Tumblr_lr66dxZBRG1qcvwvto1_500
Thought I was kidding? Goku will tell you it's no joke. He will rape you... BLIND FOLDED. Sesshomaru wishes he could do this.

Link vs... Tumblr_lse2rphZJN1qcb2s6o1_500
He made Krillin his bitch, too.

Link vs... Tumblr_la4p9rmGbc1qcb2s6o1_500
He tried out for the recent Smurf movie, but he didn't get the part.

Now as all of you can plainly see our hero in light, I would assume you all know squat about this fine warrior.

Facts about Mr. Popo: After Goku defeated King Piccolo, Mr. Popo trained Goku and made him look petty pathetic in comparison to himself. Mr. Popo was able to see exactly what Goku was doing without even looking at him. He was able to run around with a bell without letting it chime. He sent Goku to dodge lightning, which you can assume Mr. Popo is able to do the same. I cannot recall exactly, but Mr. Popo may have trained Kami. Lets not forget that Mr. Popo is immortal and cannot die from age. Mr. Popo has seen pretty much everything, and has insurmountable
collections of knowledge stored in his head. He is truly a sage. His experience and knowledge of the battlefield is unparalleled by many outside of his series; if not most. He is not to be confused with a Smurf, or you WILL pay dearly.

Abilities:

• "Levitate: This is the ability to fly using one's ki. Mr. Popo can quickly control his energy and push ki out from underneath him allowing him to fly or levitate in the air with ease.

Link vs... 180px-PopoEatsGokusKamehamehaMr.Popo swallows a young Goku's KamehamehaLink vs... 16px-3521929Added by Kill You

• Magic Materialization: A magical ability used to create objects from seemingly thin air. Mr. Popo can bring out a rolled-up ball of carpet
    from nowhere and throw it upon the ground which, instead of actually
    touching the floor, opens up in mid-air and becomes his magical flying
    carpet.
  • Instantaneous Movement: Unlike the Instant Transmission,
    he can transport instantly to a desired location on Earth without
    requiring the use of an energy signature to home in on. He is first seen
    using this technique when he transported with Bulma on his flying
    carpet to Yunzabit Heights, which was the region where Kami's old house
    (which was really a spaceship) crash-landed and needed to be restored.a
  • Swallow ki blasts: Mr. Popo can swallow blasts of ki as shown in Dragon Ball when he fought Goku at Kami's Lookout. Devouring Goku's Kamehameha resulted in a smoky belch."

I feel, combined with his abilities, vast knowledge of everything, and his experience and expertise at battle, he will flawlessly dismantle any Nintendo combatant with ease and the most minuscule amount of effort exerted possible. He will chew them up, and spit them out. Then he will proceed to shit and piss on their remains. He'll then burn their corpse and dance around on their graves. But will he really? No, because he's a gentleman with the most sophisticated levels of class. He may be black, but it does not mean he acts like it. Not to mention Popo was seen blocking the punches of Super Saiyan Goten and Super Saiyan Trunks who attacked him thinking he was evil. (Talk about racism. If he was blue, this could've been avoided.)

Last edited by Legionary PPV on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Link does not need an ally so go fuck yourself.I am pretty sure this mystery contender is either ness or samus.If it is someone outside of nintendo then maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Teh Link Main

Mikey Teh Link Main

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:33 pm

LINK is the hero of time and is a just manly... all hail link the god of time.... stfu he is a god...... and he's me for i am link mother fuckers!!! yeah get at me
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Sonic and link would beat popo.
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Sonic and Link can't touch Popo lol. Super Sonic cannot turn back to normal until his rings wear off; Popo can simply teleport somewhere else until it wears off. Popo can defeat Link easily, no problem. Popo is faster than Sonic, too. He's faster, stronger, smarter, and more flexible. And his abilities and senses are profound. He's untouchable on Nintendo standards. And the mystery fighter was Mr. Popo. I just forgot that the Poll on the top would give away the answer.
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:07 pm

o i vote popo because popo is black.
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:07 pm

LMFAO REALLY? IS THAT WHY YOU FORCED PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR MR POPO?Sonic has dbz level speed, been proven, the fucker after images a lot in sonic x, and in super sonic he can freeze time fool just as shadow can.Link slows time so they both have time magic they would rape the shit out of popo.Sonic is capable of running up to the speed of light according to wiki, they say he runs up to mach 5 or w.e but that is just without boosting he moves only that fast.
Back to top Go down
YoshiStudio672

YoshiStudio672

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:11 pm

So.... orgy anyone?
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Los. As I said. The afterimage is no big deal; HERCULE does it. So your point is void. And Sonic only slows time, he does not freeze it. Which Popo's teleportation >slowed time flow because Popo's teleportation is instant and does not need an energy signature. Once Sonic runs out of rings, Popo will detect the energy drop off, teleport in front of Sonic without him knowing what happened, and kill Sonic. Link will not be able to do shit the whole time this is going on because he will be clueless as well. You don't know where Popo is, but he knows where you are. Just a game of Chess. Popo will always win.
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Link can slow time aswell and if things are not going in his favor go back in time and just repeat the situation over and over until he figures out a way around it like he did in majoras mask.Sonic is far faster than popo so you can forget that shit.Popo cannot move at the speed of light or anywhere near it, sonic can beat the shit out of popo without going super sonic.Link and sonic would be all over his ass.Popo would run away just because he goes super sonic?Doesn't sound very strong to me.
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I never said he would run away. I was explaining a scenario in which he would be able to render the Super Sonic ability. And we've already said that Link only slows down the passing of time, not people or anything of that sort, explaining why the enemies do not move slower, nor bosses, nor people who do not have a time oriented job (one such example being the mail man).

Popo wouldn't let Link get away in the first place; and don't start that stupid "oh, time stops when Link plays the Ocarina" because that's a game factor; it's no different than the pause menu which explains how Link pulls out his weapons so fast, unless they are all neatly organized; which is not explained, so all in all, it's a game factor. Popo was able to stop Super Saiyan punches; I doubt Super Sonic can dish out that kind of power. Not to mention, simple machines were able to knock Sonic back easily (Sonic & Knuckles 3 aka when you put Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles together via the cartridge compatibility feature that Sega had for one of their systems, probably the Genesis, Idk.); or light attacks from enemies such as the Bio-lizard's beam attack, or the little balls he tosses. Super Sonic often does not do anything besides ram into the enemy either, which, how great can that be compared to Popo's defense/resilience? (Fyi, Resilience being how well the character can take a hit). Popo would take them both out blind folded with both his hands tied behind his back; get serious; Sonic and Link, pfft. No challenge. It seems no other people wish to argue besides you. It's no fun arguing against the same simple mind of a mad moron.
Back to top Go down

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 pm

No one else wants to get in it because they will get called an idiot and a dipshit over and over for disagreeing with you, you argue like an atheist, your best arguement is how stupid the person who disagrees with you is but I somehow am the moron here.Enemies don't move slower because link can control what exactly he slows down, perhaps he does not slow down enemies because he has to slow down all people in general which would make sense since you slow down one being, you have to slow them all down, and he would not be able to communicate with people if they are talking slowly.Link can control this reason being he is able to play the ocarina without having any effects happen so it is apparently based on something mental as to whether certain things are slowed down or not.He slows down a mailman so I am sure he is capable of slowing down people aswell just never did since these kind of things have weird rules in games.Gaming mechanic my ass, it is the ocarina of time, the reason he is able to pull out items so fast is because he knows where the shit is wherever he keeps it, link is no dumbass in fact the manga makes him out to be a protegy in fighting, even if it is not canon it explains a lot of elements in the game that may perhaps one day become canon.Link is left handed, that is one fact of the game that is in manga, and most people that are left handed are said to be more intellegent (not always true since I know some extremily stupid people irl who are left handed who cannot even read).Your speaking of a game from a long time ago, sonic is far faster and stronger, plus he can create wind just by spinning around which would bring popo off his feet to get comboed by spin attacks and finished off with a light bomb arrow.Sonic usually jumps out of a ball and kicks to do damege since his spin isn't that powerful but yea, a high speed kick would hurt idc how bulky popo is, his fat ass will go down.Link would slow his ass down anyway before he even thought of using any of his "instant movement" and make black bacon out of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Link vs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link vs...   Link vs... Empty

Back to top Go down

Link vs...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Clan Related :: Polls-
Jump to: