FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength Empty
PostSubject: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Most of you know that many "Vs" debates are always out in the air, and open for discussion, but some of them are just so ridiculous, as to not even be worth mentioning; however, when blind horse shit is thrown around, I just feel compelled to bring light to it.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Controversial Topic: Is Pikachu's Thunder really stronger than Samus's beams? (Single shot/bolt.)

Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength Ash-Iris-Pikachu-Thunder-pokemon-16577510-640-480
VS
Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength SamusAssessingLocalProximity

Reason for the proposed statement: In the Subspace Emissary, Pikachu's Thunder knocked Ridley down from the sky and paralyzed him for a while. While that sounds ridiculous, you have to understand that the Smash Bros. Series tinkers around with the physics of the world/story as opposed to what is canon in the actual game the character originates from. This means that certain characters are buffed, nerfed, different elements have been changed. Now let us proceed with the topic.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reason why it's false: In the Metroid games, Ridley take a myriad of shots from Samus's arsenal of weaponry. Not to mention, that in the 2D games, a standard shot does NOTHING to Ridley. It takes charged shots to even hurt him, or missles (super missles applicable.) Why would Pikachu's thunder be stronger than the energy fired by a suit powered by highly advanced alien technology? It's a little rodent.
Supporting details: It takes several Pikachu to create enough of an electrical disturbance to create thunder storms. In the movie, "Pokemon 2000", Pikachu, and Elekid are seen battling lightning bolts from the sky. While that may be an impressive feat in its own right, it is nothing comparable to what Samus is capable of. Lets learn some information about lightning. "Lightning can have 100 million to 1 billion volts, and contains billions of watts. ..." Impressive. Billions of watts.

Samus's weapons have been stated to have terawatt power, such as the Volt Driver (a relatively weak weapon compared to her others, but it has a fast rate of fire.) Let us learn about terawatts. "The terawatt is equal to one trillion (1012) watts. The total power used by humans worldwide (about 16 TW in 2006) is commonly measured in this unit. The most powerful lasers from the mid-1960s to the mid-1990s produced power in terawatts, but only for nanosecond time frames. The average stroke of lightning peaks at 1 terawatt, but these strokes only last for 30 microseconds."

What this means for Samus is, that one shot from one of her weapons, is capable of powering the Earth for an entire year. (This year in particular being 2006.) A lightning bolt PEAKS at one terawatt for 30 micro seconds. If it takes 16 terawatts to power the Earth (in 2006) for a whole year, and one lightning bolt does not come close to that. Read the following information I picked up about lightning's value in terms of powering a unit.

"In Back to the Future, Doc Brown uses lightning to power the De Lorean sports car time machine so that Marty can return to 1985. But could lightning ever be harnessed as a useable power source in the future?

At first sight it appears promising because a lightning bolt, which has over five billion Joules of energy, which could provide one household with all their energy needs for a month. However, Doc Brown had an unbeatable advantage over us – he knew when and where the lightning was going to strike." A lightning bolt can only power a house for one month (assuming it is a standard home.) If Pikachu is competing with that, while Samus is competing with powering the Earth, Pikachu's thunder vs her Wave Beam is put at a hopeless disadvantage. Especially considering Ridley shakes off blasts like this as if they were nothing, even charged shots, it takes a multitudinous amount of CHARGED shots to defeat Ridley, and they each do little damage. Thus, proving that, had it not been for Brawl's "warping", Ridley would've kept traveling unhindered.

Los's counter statements: Ridley is a flying type, which makes sense. My countering statement: Ridley is a dragon. Even if he is a part "flying" type, dragon is resistant to electricity. Making him normal. Now while that logic would work out if he was just a flying type, then why is it that when Samus uses the Ice Beam, it doesn't do massive amounts of damage? (Dragon + Flying = weak to ice.)

Los's other statments: Pikachu has not been shown to power anything because that is considered "evil" in Pokemon. They never put it to the test. Me: Voltorb and Electrode have been seen in power plants, and have been used for sources of power before. Los's "countering statement": That's Voltorb and Electrode. Not Pikachu. Pikachu with a lightball doubles his SP attack. Besides, Electrode is slow and doesn't move a lot. They put him there because he does not do shit; might as well power the plant. My counter statement: Electrode is one of the fastest Pokemon in the series; according to smogon, Pikachu's 310 speed stat is "sub-par" (below average). Electrode's speed stat is 416. Los's final statements: "Idk, I don't tell you what Pikachu's watt power is, so Idk. He's just weak defensively, but his lightning is stronger than Samus's beams." According to sites; "Agreed, Metroid is far more advanced than Halo. Fist of all, one of Samus’s weakest weapons fire terawatt bursts in comparison the spartan laser is only a Megawatt generator at best. Samus can also withstand mulit-terawatt to kiloton level attacks aswell as anti-matter and EMP weaponry. Samus’s suit is so durable it is almost godlike, hell in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes she withstood 1.5 kilos of Matter and Anti-matter striking her which generates equivlent energy to a 64 Megaton explosion (Quadraxis). It is ludacris how powerful she is but still canon.

The space pirates also took out an entire planet in an attempt to kill Samus with Tourians selfdestruct system, their is no weapon in Halo that is capable of busting planets. The Halo rings don’t count because they don’t cause damage to planets, only organic matter of a certain biomass and they are now useless anyway since the Ark was more or less totalled.

There are weapons in Metroid that can fire miniture stars and blackholes and miniture stars, a group of marines and spartans with crappy projectile guns and plasma guns that generate enegry in the kilowatts are going to do nothing to Samus. Even if 1,000 Spartans try to take on Samus at once, at the end of the battle there will only be lots of 1,000 lb bodies to pick up after it."

Final Words.

While it is blatantly obvious Samus has won this unopposed battle, I want to hear from others about this matter. Maybe it will enlighten others on the subject of a certain someone's "logic" and how they perceive things.

[/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:28 am

You talk about warping and perceiving yet you have the comprehention of a mentally retarded fish.I never said electrode was slow, it doesn't do shit, as in it doesn't roam around in forests like pikachu do, they might as well be used for something and they wouldn't mind it either, idk if those damn things even need to eat.Pikachu I doubt would enjoy being cramped in a fucking room, also if a pikachu is leveled up who knows how strong its electric attacks can become, your examples come from your standard average one barring lightball and barring actual training.The rules of types mostly apply to pokemon, a strong enough pokemon that uses ice beam would have more of an effect on ridley than samus's ice beam.All that shit about who she can or can't beat don't really matter here, we are talking about who has the more powerful electric attacks, I already said I think samus would beat pikachu, but pikachu is just better in terms of electrical attacks.

Brawl gives characters increased stregnth, and some of their abilities, and those abilities are powered up as well.The only way the characters are even nurfed is the fact that they don't have all that they have from their origenal games, but they are more powerful than before.Samus's jab can hurt ridley because in brawl she has super human stregnth, and her uncharged shots are evidently more effective than they were from her original game, the price that was payed for this is lesser abilities.The bosses are not nurfed either since the characters in brawl are basically more powerful but have less abilities than their originals, meaning the brawl characters are beefed up in every single way except in the element of capability; they hit harder, and take more damege than ever before; more durable, more powerful, lesser abilities.So a boss character being able to kill a brawl character in one or two good hits(on intense mode which you should be playing on if your not scrub for those of you reading) is nothing short of a power boost for them.Oh if anything captain falcon got a major boost since he doesn't even fight, fox aswell as falco and any other star fox char.No one got nurfed in terms of stregnth and durability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Yes, they did get nerfed in terms of strength and ability. For example, Link can have 20 hearts, Samus has in Super Metroid, about 1700 HP. Ness has rougly 900+. Mario on the other hand, dies in two hits usually. And no, the characters have not all been buffed. The simple fact is that Ridley is susceptible to weak attacks like say, Samus's jab, because it is a gameplay mechanic and the fact that most of the bosses were nerfed. There is no way in hell that a Pokemon's ice beam can be stronger than Samus's because there has never been any evidence showing that Pokemon produce tera-watt power measures. Pikachu is garbage, so weak in fact, that puny ten year olds survive his thunder attacks and they get up to walk it off like it is nothing sometimes. Do you think that means the 10 year olds can fight Ridley? You cannot begin to fathom how much energy is in a terawatt. And I brought up the whole ice-beam topic because you mentioned types, and Ridley being "flying", thus, making it "super effective", which despite this statement, I proved you wrong, because Ridley is a dragon, which, you said would make it "neutral damage". But if this were true, then fire based attacks like the Plasma beam would do half as much damage as they would to a normal enemy due to being "not very effective", making the ice beam the most potent weapon against him due to having a 4X bonus multiplier against him due to Dragon and Flying BOTH being weak against Ice. And you do not know anything about Captain Falcon, or the Star Fox crews hand-to-hand combat training/experiences. Fox no doubt is a capable fighter in his own right, as seen in Star Fox adventures, where he uses a magical spear to fight and defend himself. He was flexible enough to use even the magic effects to the utmost extent they could be used, which, I don't think he's ever used magic before that. And Captain Falcon is a bounty hunter; while he has a pistol, I believe I've heard that he never uses it. A bounty hunter that never uses a weapon must surely have some kind of physical means of backing up his ability to apprehend criminals, yes? Super human strength my ass; a jab should not hurt Ridley. IT'S A JAB. If Samus received so many bonuses in terms of power, then why is it that 6 jabs would equal the power of her fully charged power beam in Brawl? You cannot use Brawl logic, because not every character received bonuses. A good chunk of them, if not the majority, were nerfed in most aspects. Samus, Ness, Link, Mewtwo, Ganondorf, possibly Zelda. Some others would include Lucas, Snake, Toon Link. Do you really think R.O.B. or Mr. Game and Watch can really compete with the likes of ANY of those warriors listed above? He wouldn't even be able to approach ANY of them considering them all have some kind of projectile based attacks. Oh, fyi, Ganondorf can often fly, yet, he has the WORST recovery in Brawl. And you can't say "Oh, everyone else's recovery was just buffed more than his" because going from an airplane with wings, to a toy airplane with no wings is in no way, a buff. Samus, too, can fly. And the Screw Attack is one of her most powerful weapons, possibly the most powerful of her standard arsenal, comparable to the power bomb, and charged Plasma beam shots. There is no way in hell that a multi-tera-watt, fully charged power beam shot should not obliterate Mario the moment it hits him, or Rayquaza. Pokemon does not compete with the powers that are seen in Metroid. Oh, and FYI, at your comment "Rayquaza would fuck Samus up", while one shot from the power beam should be enough to take out Rayquaza, there is the fact that she has the ice beam, which would be 4X effective. I can, in no way, see any possible evidence supporting your claim that any Pokemon's electricity can compete with Samus's wave beam, never mind a petty Pikachu.

AND LOL ARE YOU STUPID. Her uncharged shots are NOT NEARLY as effective as they were in her ORIGINAL GAMES. Go pick up a Metroid game and see for yourself. Try Prime while you're at it. The Power Beam has an extremely fast rate of firing, and it's not a pushover weapon either. It's one of the most useful, while, not the strongest, has its purposes. Your logic is flawed "Oh it's been improved at the cost of other abilities", she's been nerfed in every which way you can think of. Her jumping height, her movement speed in the air, her durability, her power, her vitality, her speed, her range, her rate of fire, her grapple beam, EVERYTHING has been nerfed. Not one aspect about her has improved from her entering Smash Bros. Not even the graphic detail WHICH IS LULZY CUZ DATS ALL YOU HAD LEFT. LOL
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:00 pm

nerd fight go go go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 pm

I found a quote from the Pokedex for Pokemon Emerald. "It stores electricity in the electric sacs on its cheeks. When it releases pent-up energy in a burst, the electric power is equal to a lightning bolt." Equal to a lightning bolt. :/ That doesn't impress Samus in the least bit. This topic is officially finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:54 pm

The characters are more durable, link can survive for a long time with high damege, samus can as well of course link survives longer since despite your bias link has more hp then probably anyone in brawl.The pokedex states the power of your average pika untrained barring light ball, a non trained pikachu in the wild would only do that much.Ridley can be hurt by those jabs due to samus and every other character having increased stregnth making them capable of feats of stregnth they were not before.Recovories for a lot of characters suck so the game is fair, they cannot make ganon fly.Samus's uncharged shot in brawl is obviously more potent in one shot since it can actually hurt ridley, 6 jabs doing as much as a charged shot means shit since as I said, unhanced stregnth, it is more benificial to attack your enemies head on unless you have a really fast projectile.Her rapid fire was probably an umgrade in her game, and I know her jump height is an upgrade from that playthrough you showed me, so that is a load of crap, they just are not given all their abilities as I told you, they are given basic shit that they had in their games but powered the hell up.Snake obviously is more durable than before, he is one of the longest lasters and I am pretty sure if he got hit with even half of the shit in brawl in a normal game he would die easily since he is human.Samus outside of her suit wouldn't take all that shit either, so major buff for her.Fox is a good fighter in his games yes but I don't see him using fire fox, or fox illusion or any of that shit from brawl, and he is not nearly as durable as he is in brawl.There are comics of captain falcon but I never heard of him doing a falcon punch, he does it in the f zero anime and that's it, no falcon kick, no falcon dive, just punch, and died from an explosion which cf in brawl would be able to take if he didn't suffer over 30 damege which that cf didn't since he wasn't even hurt.No they cannot compete with them, but they were boosted in stregnth so they could.Ridley can kill you in one or two good hits, he could not do that in metroid so I am pretty damn sure that is a big boost as I said.One beam from rayquaza made it where deoxys had to regenerate for 4 years, samus would die instantly, yes her ice beam would hurt but the fact is he could survive it, we are talking about outside of game since in game he would lose, outside of the pokemon games rayquaza and many other pokemon are more durable than they would be in games so don't use hp or defenses as some example since even pikachu can take hits it shouldn't.Is ridley even a dragon?I kinda just took your word for it; does he even have the body of on?Is that even said or is that an inferance of yours?They are not nurfed, they just don't have all the moves/upgrades they had in their own games, but keep some of their basic abilities with boosted power.Tis all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Los, I told you. A weak JAB does not = Samus's BEST attack aka the charge shot in just 6 jabs. ZSS is nowhere near as strong as suited Samus, so obviously that is Brawl logic taking hold again. Link does NOT have the most HP considering every hit does at LEAST HALF of a heart in most games, save, OOT if you havethe Fairy's gift that halves damage, it will not do damage the first time, but the second hit it will, presumably because they did not have a 1/4th heart sprite to represent it. 20 hearts X 2 at most = 40 hits. Samus's Energy = 100 HP + 12 Energy tanks = 1300 HP + 4 Reserve tanks = 1700. Power Suit = Standard Damage - Varia Suit = Damaged reduced to half, Gravity Suit = Damage Reduced to 1/4th. And she gets an extra suit on top of those in Metroid Prime 1 and 2 which reduces damage even further (except in Part 2, it is the Dark Suit that replaces the Gravity, which regardless, reduces damage to 1/4th. The Light Suit follows after.) So Samus's durability is without a doubt greater than Link's. Especially considering her damage reduction is higher than his, not to mention the fact that she takes attacks exponentially stronger than she can dish out. Meaning she takes attacks that are easily 10 times her Tera-watt level. Link gets shocked from little eels. Then there's Ness, who in theory, should have more HP than Link, and his longevity is further increased by the fact that he can heal. There's other characters that could possibly have higher HP than Link, say, Marth for example, but I do not know of the FE series well enough to say. And, no, more than half of the stuff in Brawl would not kill Snake. In MGS, Big Boss was shot in the eye, and he lived. Prove to me Link is more durable than Samus considering at MAX he can take 80 hits in OOT from the weakest enemy (with the whole quarter heart fact involved.) In most LOZ games the most Link can take is 40 (because there is no half damage.) 40 hits from ANY enemy, regardless, the minimum Link can lose is a quarter heart (don't recall in other Zelda games, but the minumum is DEFINITELY 80, NO MORE.) Most enemies do half a heart at LEAST, if not a FULL heart later in the game. If Link were to fight his weakest enemy, and stand there taking a hit from it, say, a Chu Chu, he would die in about 40 hits. While Samus, from her weakest enemy, takes about 10 damage each hit in just her power suit. 10 into 1200 = 120 hits, that's a lot more than 40 or even the halved damage 80. Now if we gave her the Varia Suit, it would be 180 hits. Then she has other suits she can add to stack onto her defenses as well, so I don't even need to begin by saying Samus > Link. The strongest attack I've seen in an LOZ game is Ganondorf's 4 heart sword swings, which is reduced to 2 with the Fairy's gift. 4 hearts = one fifth of his maximum HP, or one tenth if halved, being generous, since that bonus is only in OOT to my knowledge; I have not seen it in any other Zelda games. Samus never loses one fifth of her HP from any single attack, not even close, not even with just the power suit (which you can toggle the other suits OFF in Super Metroid.) So I don't know where you get off on calling me biased; when you think Pikachu is some sort of God, and you fail to using reasoning skills when it comes to Link vs Samus or Samus vs Pikachu, or even Link vs Pikachu, saying that the thunder would be a huge threat to Link, being sooooo "powerful". Like I said, Samus has taken hits that are exponentially stronger than if all of the world's power for a year, was condensed into one blast and struck her. I don't think any character can say they can do that from Nintendo. I've proved my point, this topic is officially over. Samus is undeniably stronger than Pikachu in terms of offensive power/energy output.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Legionary PPV wrote:
Los, I told you. A weak JAB does not = Samus's BEST attack aka the charge shot in just 6 jabs. ZSS is nowhere near as strong as suited Samus, so obviously that is Brawl logic taking hold again. Link does NOT have the most HP considering every hit does at LEAST HALF of a heart in most games, save, OOT if you havethe Fairy's gift that halves damage, it will not do damage the first time, but the second hit it will, presumably because they did not have a 1/4th heart sprite to represent it. 20 hearts X 2 at most = 40 hits. Samus's Energy = 100 HP + 12 Energy tanks = 1300 HP + 4 Reserve tanks = 1700. Power Suit = Standard Damage - Varia Suit = Damaged reduced to half, Gravity Suit = Damage Reduced to 1/4th. And she gets an extra suit on top of those in Metroid Prime 1 and 2 which reduces damage even further (except in Part 2, it is the Dark Suit that replaces the Gravity, which regardless, reduces damage to 1/4th. The Light Suit follows after.) So Samus's durability is without a doubt greater than Link's. Especially considering her damage reduction is higher than his, not to mention the fact that she takes attacks exponentially stronger than she can dish out. Meaning she takes attacks that are easily 10 times her Tera-watt level. Link gets shocked from little eels. Then there's Ness, who in theory, should have more HP than Link, and his longevity is further increased by the fact that he can heal. There's other characters that could possibly have higher HP than Link, say, Marth for example, but I do not know of the FE series well enough to say. And, no, more than half of the stuff in Brawl would not kill Snake. In MGS, Big Boss was shot in the eye, and he lived. Prove to me Link is more durable than Samus considering at MAX he can take 80 hits in OOT from the weakest enemy (with the whole quarter heart fact involved.) In most LOZ games the most Link can take is 40 (because there is no half damage.) 40 hits from ANY enemy, regardless, the minimum Link can lose is a quarter heart (don't recall in other Zelda games, but the minumum is DEFINITELY 80, NO MORE.) Most enemies do half a heart at LEAST, if not a FULL heart later in the game. If Link were to fight his weakest enemy, and stand there taking a hit from it, say, a Chu Chu, he would die in about 40 hits. While Samus, from her weakest enemy, takes about 10 damage each hit in just her power suit. 10 into 1200 = 120 hits, that's a lot more than 40 or even the halved damage 80. Now if we gave her the Varia Suit, it would be 180 hits. Then she has other suits she can add to stack onto her defenses as well, so I don't even need to begin by saying Samus > Link. The strongest attack I've seen in an LOZ game is Ganondorf's 4 heart sword swings, which is reduced to 2 with the Fairy's gift. 4 hearts = one fifth of his maximum HP, or one tenth if halved, being generous, since that bonus is only in OOT to my knowledge; I have not seen it in any other Zelda games. Samus never loses one fifth of her HP from any single attack, not even close, not even with just the power suit (which you can toggle the other suits OFF in Super Metroid.) So I don't know where you get off on calling me biased; when you think Pikachu is some sort of God, and you fail to using reasoning skills when it comes to Link vs Samus or Samus vs Pikachu, or even Link vs Pikachu, saying that the thunder would be a huge threat to Link, being sooooo "powerful". Like I said, Samus has taken hits that are exponentially stronger than if all of the world's power for a year, was condensed into one blast and struck her. I don't think any character can say they can do that from Nintendo. I've proved my point, this topic is officially over. Samus is undeniably stronger than Pikachu in terms of offensive power/energy output.

A weak jab does = that much if you have increased stregnth.Snake is human, if he got stabbed by a sword, or exploded by a few bombs he would die.Samus is wearing armor so she wouldn't take as much damege as link, else her hp would go down more.Samus without her suit isn't nearly as strong as with in brawl either, nor nearly as durable, she is more of a speedy battering type char but she does have increased stregnth else she would not be able to compete with some of the characters in brawl.I never said pikachu would beat link, your just exaggerating shit I said on purpose, I say pikachu is comparable but can't beat samus and you accuse me of calling him a god.That is just an example of your bias and habit of exaggerating everything.I gave logical explinations for link vs samus you just kept ignoring everything I said just like you did with the goku vs sesshomaru fight ignoring the aspects of the bakusaga, you ignore anything that could chalenge your arguement and just say whatever your saying, at least I get on those tpics.Pretty sure gannons magic >>> any shit from metroid, and his sword damn sure does more damege than anything from metroid.No samus is not stronger than pikachu, get over it; samus would win in a fight, but in terms of electrical power pikachu would win since he fucking dropped her damn villian in brawl and would do it outside of brawl to since both of them got a boost in durability and stregnth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 am

No, Los, it's over. You lost. There is no way in hell Pikachu's electrical power is stronger than Samus's. Pikachu's electrical power is equal to a lightning bolt from the sky, a lightning bolt peaks at one tera-watt for 30 micro seconds, Samus's weapons are multi-tera-watt, enough to power the world for a year. A lightning bolt can only supply a modern medium sized house for one month. You don't know anything about Metroid, you fail to understand rational reasoning, and your bias prevents you from using scientific reasoning. One lightning bolt = one house for a month. Samus one shot = power the earth for a whole year. This topic relates to Samus vs Pikachu; leave Zelda out of it, because Samus outclasses Ganon, as I've said before. Sunburst > Ganon. It creates a miniature star, and yes, the light is holy and divine, for it obliterates "evil" entities from Dark Aether. A miniature star > Anything we can comprehend in power. Ganon does not have multi-terawatt powered attacks, which Samus takes attacks exponentially stronger than her own like nothing. Case closed.

And no, Los, the jabs are not DBZ jabs, where you see Vegeta barely try and he destroys shit like nothing. In a serious fight, like in Brawl, why would Samus hold back in it? Her jab is slow and pathetic, and does 3 damage points. Luigi's taunt does 1 damage point. So go figure by your logic. The end, your logic is retarded, biased, and uneducated, not to mention it's not backed up by any scientific evidence in any way. I've stated the measurements of her power, and even for your own character, something you failed to do. You've dug your own grave. Game over. Bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:44 am

No boy, your not realizing that it is a freaking game and science does not apply to the shit cept about as much as the creators allow.Samus can barely beat ridley she even got owned the second he came, pikachu dropped him with one thunder, that's proof enough since as I said they are both boosted in stregnth.Is no bias idc if her jabs do a small amount, fact is they are improved and stronger.Gannons magic is stronger than what it is in game play as shown when he makes the sound for then nigger punch he made in melee, you want me to keep zelda out of this because your ass is losing because of it that is all.Who said anything about dbz punches?No they just have improved stregnth and are capable of feats they were not before while at the same time handicapped simple as that, this is obviousand pretty much everyone but you sees that.That shit about it only having the stregnth of a lightning bolt applies to untrained wild non light ball pikachu nothing else so get over it.Your the one who has lost so go plug up the diarria from your mouth and don't even bother since your too close minded to argue worth shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Lordlos wrote:
No boy, your not realizing that it is a freaking game and science does not apply to the shit cept about as much as the creators allow.Samus can barely beat ridley she even got owned the second he came, pikachu dropped him with one thunder, that's proof enough since as I said they are both boosted in stregnth.Is no bias idc if her jabs do a small amount, fact is they are improved and stronger.Gannons magic is stronger than what it is in game play as shown when he makes the sound for then nigger punch he made in melee, you want me to keep zelda out of this because your ass is losing because of it that is all.Who said anything about dbz punches?No they just have improved stregnth and are capable of feats they were not before while at the same time handicapped simple as that, this is obviousand pretty much everyone but you sees that.That shit about it only having the stregnth of a lightning bolt applies to untrained wild non light ball pikachu nothing else so get over it.Your the one who has lost so go plug up the diarria from your mouth and don't even bother since your too close minded to argue worth shit.

Los, I've already won, I'm not losing. And I ask to keep Zelda out of this because this topic is for Pikachu and Samus only, yet you find the need to refer to other characters because you are losing/lost already. Science does apply. In Smash Bros., they weakened certain aspects to make things fit in the storyline. There is in no way possible that Pikachu can hurt Ridley in the canon. Because as I said, Pikachu's electricity according to the Pokedex, is equal to one lightning bolt when he has too much energy. One lightning bolt = billions of watts, which does not add up to a single tera-watt, which equals trillions of watts. Therefore, Pikachu loses this entire debate. Ridley is weakened as a result of the story line. One such example of a story-line alteration would be when Yoshi outran the explosion from a sub-space bomb and was able to keep up with Kirby's warpstar (and I think someone else's flying, maybe Pit's). The Smash storyline does not take into consideration of a lot of aspects. If the characters are so much stronger, than why do Goombas do 40+ damage, or Koopa's 70+ damage in Adventure Mode in Melee, do even the mightiest of characters. Obviously Link can take a better hit than Mario in his games, but in the Smash series, they both die equally as well against a Goomba. Case closed. Billions of watts /=/ trillions. But in your mind, it does, and it's even higher, because you fail to comprehend science, and yes, there are science examples in both series. In Pokemon, they have scientists, right? How else would they power things, or measure/calculate. Earth's lightning = Pikachu's =billions of watts. Watts is a term that Nintendo applied to Samus's weapons, they just added a prefix to denote what level they were, and it happens to be tera-watts, and they once again, added science to Pikachu's, and said it is equal to one lightning bolt, which, as I said, is a scientific calculation that NINTENDO put in there. So "as much as they allow" is enough to prove Samus's energy > Pikachu's. Thus, proving that Pikachu's power is nothing compared to Samus's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm

No lol you lost, everyone knows that the characters are physically powered up, no one was weakened.I do see samus's basic shots creating explosions since it would if that much energy were effective, apparently it isn't so effective perhaps because of the mass of the shot, no idea, either way nintendo is not thinking about this, they are not going to make pikachu shit weak because of science, it is a fucking game.Also pikachu can level up and get stronger, the data in the pokedex is based on your average wild pikachu, not a trained one.Pikachus thunder causes explosions, I don't see samus's basic shot doing shit cept hitting enemies and not even killing them, you would think with that much energy it would cause some sort of explosion but it cannot kill shit?Either way that pikachu is red's pikachu and his shit is high leveled, so ridley would get his ass dropped.Kirby I believe slowed down in case yoshi couldn't keep up, but yea yoshi was faster than normal, speed boost is all.Not that I fail to comprehend science, I am looking at what happened rather than comparing scientific things about a game that are not even absolute answers.Pikachu can level up and get stronger who knows how much its electrical powers grow.Goombas and troopas do that much damege probably because they can kill you in one hit in the origenal mario games.It didn't make sense in the mario games and didn't make sense in melee, but I guess they are stronger than they look, just easy to kill.You go based on appearances, but your completely full of yourself and cannot consider the potential of something weak.Pride goeth before the fall, and as many times as you have fallen it is funny how you never learn boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:23 pm

The Pokedex is stating for Pikachu's power in general. It never mentioned "wild" pikachu, so don't go jumping the gun to defend your love for Pikachu, which is probably why you dated one for two years. Samus's weapons aren't meant to cause mass destruction; that's why in Metroid Other M, she wasn't allowed to use the Power Bombs; because they create mass destruction. The point is, Samus's weapons ARE infact tera-watt level and Pikachu's are not, and cannot EVER come close to that. You cannot merely go from billions of watts to TRILLIONS by any amount of training. Pokemon is kiddy, Metroid is more realistic. And just because it's not flashy, doesn't mean it's weak. Judging by your logic of them being super powered, then why is Luigi's little taunt kick able to hurt Ridley? Even if it does one damage point. My point being Los, if in the original game Ridley's armor is say, 3000, and Luigi's kick is 1, then Luigi should not be able to even scratch Ridley. But in Brawl, Ridley's armor is 0, then Luigi's 1 will do 1 damage to him. Because in Brawl, no matter how weak the attack, it WILL do at LEAST one damage so long as the move is a damaging move; it will hurt them regardless because all resilience aspects from their original game have not been taken into consideration save weight at most. You seem to be so confident that the Pokedex is "based on wild pokemon"; I'd like to see some proof that flat out says "Calculations based only on wild Pikachu." Cite the source as well as to prevent blind BS from being used. Tera-watt > Lightning Bolt. And yes, Pikachu is shit weak in the video games, which mind you came before the manga. I don't even know how you can start saying Pikachu is stronger than Samus; it boggles the mind of any decently intelligent person who has read the factual information I have posted above.

Also, why would Kirby slow down in a life-or-death situation? If he escapes, he escapes, if Yoshi doesn't, that's his problem; there would be nothing Kirby could do about it. There you go making up stupid assumptions again. Yoshi has never been shown to be that fast ever. And if his speed were truly that great, he would be the fastest character in Brawl, besides Sonic. Which, Sonic is able to run at mach one in his games and canon; yet in Brawl, Captain Falcon is almost as fast as him. You said they retain their most basic abilities; yet Sonic's basic ability, as well as Samus's, are not retained. Care to explain? Logical explanation: They have been modified to fit the game to create more balance and to make the game playable and fair.
Los's explanation: DEY R POWURD UHP DUH STUPID KRAKUR. KAPTUN CRUNCH, AH MEEN FALCUN, KAN RUN @ DA SPEED O SOUND IN BRAHWL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Lol captain crunch.The data in the pokedex is from what was gathered by people who first discovered the pokemon.Did it ever say that is as strong as it gets in general?It is information of your average pikachu.Btw you wanted to date that pikachu and ended up getting hacked by this "dumb" ape, I saw what was between those legs and never wanted to cyber that thing again, even though prior to that I already stopped cybering her for like years as in since fr existed.It may have more energy bigedo but it had to be lessened so it would not cause destruction, evidently weakening it to the point where it is inferior to pikachus power.Pikachu is not even my favorite pokemon, personally I prefer samus over pikachu but facts are facts, pikachu is stronger than samus, doesn't mean it would win in a fight though, I already said it wouldn't.No source needed it should be common sense, the pokedex has numbers on the pokemon, this is basic information given, the fact is a trained pikachu has more stregnth, samus does not shoot lightning bolts out of its gun, it is less destructive and therefore less dameging due to what ever amount of energy that is in those shots being lessened somehow to the point where they don't do shit.Luigi is powered up as I said just like everyone else.They are not going to make sonic literally that fast because then he would be after imaging all over the stage, and in fighting games they are not going to make him but so fast, sonic probably controls his speed when fighting since he isn't racing he needs to hold back on speed and concentrate on the fight, that is why in sonic battle he was slower than shadow, he runs with his feet where as shadow runs with air shoes, sonic can control his speed easily since he actually uses his feet to run, shadow is a bit more akward, yes he can control his air shoes well but he is going to have more momentum when moving around than sonic due to using air shoes, he would not be able to make a sudden stop like sonic can which can be proven based on the games.
In sonic adventure if you make a sudden stop as sonic he stops and it makes a sound like a tire burning.When shadow stops in his game "shadow the hedgehog" the fucker sits there for a minute trying to make himself stop, he likes pushes his feet in front of himself trying to keep himself from moving and it takes a while for him to stop.Sonic controls his speed where he is as fast as everyone else.Btw kirby is not an ass hole he cares about his friends, he can easily escape on the warp star asshown when he saves one of the princesses and getting far away from the explosion with ease even though it went off like immediatly with him barely having time to get on it.Kirby aint a pussy like you who leaves his friends behind, he stayed by to make sure yoshi and mario made it out okay.You pussy."BRAWL IS WARPED, NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HURT NESS AND SAMUS AT ALL BECAUSE IN REALITY THEY ARE NEARLY DBZ LEVEL BECAUSE I LOVE THEM, AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME YOUR STUPID BECAUSE I HAVE FACTUAL INFORMATION THAT IS EXTREMILY DEPENDANT, BUT I AM JUST GOING TO MAKE BELIEVE WHAT I SAY IS RIGHT BECAUSE I AM A CLOSE MINDED HICK."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Lordlos wrote:
Lol captain crunch.The data in the pokedex is from what was gathered by people who first discovered the pokemon.Did it ever say that is as strong as it gets in general?It is information of your average pikachu.Btw you wanted to date that pikachu and ended up getting hacked by this "dumb" ape, I saw what was between those legs and never wanted to cyber that thing again, even though prior to that I already stopped cybering her for like years as in since fr existed.It may have more energy bigedo but it had to be lessened so it would not cause destruction, evidently weakening it to the point where it is inferior to pikachus power.Pikachu is not even my favorite pokemon, personally I prefer samus over pikachu but facts are facts, pikachu is stronger than samus, doesn't mean it would win in a fight though, I already said it wouldn't.No source needed it should be common sense, the pokedex has numbers on the pokemon, this is basic information given, the fact is a trained pikachu has more stregnth, samus does not shoot lightning bolts out of its gun, it is less destructive and therefore less dameging due to what ever amount of energy that is in those shots being lessened somehow to the point where they don't do shit.Luigi is powered up as I said just like everyone else.They are not going to make sonic literally that fast because then he would be after imaging all over the stage, and in fighting games they are not going to make him but so fast, sonic probably controls his speed when fighting since he isn't racing he needs to hold back on speed and concentrate on the fight, that is why in sonic battle he was slower than shadow, he runs with his feet where as shadow runs with air shoes, sonic can control his speed easily since he actually uses his feet to run, shadow is a bit more akward, yes he can control his air shoes well but he is going to have more momentum when moving around than sonic due to using air shoes, he would not be able to make a sudden stop like sonic can which can be proven based on the games.
In sonic adventure if you make a sudden stop as sonic he stops and it makes a sound like a tire burning.When shadow stops in his game "shadow the hedgehog" the fucker sits there for a minute trying to make himself stop, he likes pushes his feet in front of himself trying to keep himself from moving and it takes a while for him to stop.Sonic controls his speed where he is as fast as everyone else.Btw kirby is not an ass hole he cares about his friends, he can easily escape on the warp star asshown when he saves one of the princesses and getting far away from the explosion with ease even though it went off like immediatly with him barely having time to get on it.Kirby aint a pussy like you who leaves his friends behind, he stayed by to make sure yoshi and mario made it out okay.You pussy."BRAWL IS WARPED, NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HURT NESS AND SAMUS AT ALL BECAUSE IN REALITY THEY ARE NEARLY DBZ LEVEL BECAUSE I LOVE THEM, AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME YOUR STUPID BECAUSE I HAVE FACTUAL INFORMATION THAT IS EXTREMILY DEPENDANT, BUT I AM JUST GOING TO MAKE BELIEVE WHAT I SAY IS RIGHT BECAUSE I AM A CLOSE MINDED HICK."

No, because Sonic's TOP speed in Brawl is close to Captain Falcon's, so you are wrong. The Pokedex runs off of information that is already documented in its databanks, so you are wrong again. Kirby was unable to save Yoshi because Yoshi was already running and there was no room on the warpstar, thus making your point void as usual. Luigi's kick is a JOKE, yet it does 1 damage point and is able to hurt the bosses, proving that no matter what the attack, it will in fact, do damage to the boss regardless of how powerful they are in their original series. You could have Goku in Brawl, and he will take 1 damage point no matter what because it counts as a "direct" hit and thus responds to the hitbox data implemented by Brawl's creators. Sonic fights at high speed ALL the time; so why he would have to stop using the attribute/style he excels at most is beyond me. The battle has been lost. And no Los, Samus's volt driver specifically says it is multi-terawatt. It does not cause super duper explosions that you have painted in your head because you're going by a kiddy anime that uses explosions for everything. So much as tackling Team Rocket creates an explosion and launches them into the sky; yet it doesn't do that for any other character, except on few occasions with say, Cassidy and Butch AKA MORE TEAM ROCKET. Have you even seen the Sonic cartoons/anime? Or anything besides Pokemon and Inyuasha? Btw Los why would a weapon specifically say it fires multi-terawatt blasts, yet it does not do it? She wasn't working for the Federation in that game, so she didn't have to hold back. And as far as I currently know, the only weapon she wasn't allowed to use were power bombs because of the destruction they cause.

Oh, and FYI. Me saying Popo > any Nintendo character voids your statement "OH AH LUV DEM SO DEY NEARLY DBZ LEVEL CUZ AH SED SO"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 pm

AND WHO DOCUMENTED THE SHIT IN THE GODAMN POKEDEX?THE FIRST FUCKING PEOPLE TO DISCOVER THE FUCKING POKEMON PRIOR TO WHENEVER IT IS BEING USED TO ANYLIZE A FUCKING POKEMON.WHAT PART OF FIRST PEOPLE TO DISCOVER THE SHIT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.Sonic does not fight at top speed, he has to control his speed so he doesn't go running into shit, if anything sonic is the only one nurfed in the game at all.Yea it is a joke, and your also able to kill people with snakes box's, does it matter?Lot of joke moves are effective in games if used right, and yes it will hurt the boss only 1% since luigi is stronger than he was before, you act like 1% is some huge fucking damege.Sonic fights at higher speeds when he has a larger arena, brawl has a limited area so he is not going to be as fast as normal since it would be fucking chaotic.I have seen the anime for sonic yes, not so much the cartoons.Whatever samus's amount of power, pikachu obviously surpasses it in terms of electric attacks, samus has moves that are stronger than anything pikachu can dish out, but not in terms of electric moves.Dream world pikachu would fuck samus's shit up tho =/ just saying, samus use any electrical shit pikachu would get really fucking strong due to lightningrods new ability.So yea honkey, you lose this one."I AM BI CURIOUS, BUT AT THE SAME TIME TOO CLOSE MINDED TO SATISFY MY CURIOUSITY, I AM IN A FUCKING MENTAL LIMBO.SAMUS IS THE BEST EVERR ONLY SECOND TO NESS WHO CAN BEAT EVERYONE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE; FRANKLIN BADGE >>>>>> ANYTHING."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

And yet, that is why Pikachu has been severely crippled twice in the series at the beginning of Hoenn and Unova, by absorbing too much electricity. The same will go for any Pokemon; too much energy = overload. Pikachu would die; in a biological explanation, cardiac arrest would make the most sense.

The box, a joke? Does 1 damage point? Yet it is able to hit, and even potentially KO the bosses. You said Samus's jab is SUPER GODLY OMG IT HAZ BEEN BLESSED BY GOD AND ZEUS AND ALLAH AND BUDDAH SO IT DOES 3 DAMAGE POINTS, yet the box does one. And no, Los. The Pokedex uses data from its data banks that it has already downloaded onto it from areas that do research on it. Aka, Professor Oak studies many many Pikachu, captured and wild alike, and he records data of it and compares the differences of each, then he inputs the data onto the Pokedex and all Pokedexes with that update/model will run off of that information unless it is changed. It's not "Omg a wild Pikachu, let me see how strong it is." The Pokedex isn't a scouter; it doesn't do that shit. And as I said Los, her weapons STATE they are MULTI TERA-WATT LEVEL. PIKACHU IS NOT MULTI-TERAWATT LEVEL AND WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO IT. One terawatt is trillions compared to one million-to a billion watts. Multi-terawatt is multi-trillion. Pikachu is just outclassed Los. You have to be the biggest moron there ever was to say AX10(or100 depending on lightning's watts being millions or just one billion) is less than A1 if A = 1,000,000 watts. (or 1,000,000,000) Just think Los, at max, Pikachu's output potential is 1,000,000,000 watts, at MAX, no questions asked, AT MAXED. While Samus's go to 1,000,000,000,000 at LEAST, meaning they could be way higher since they're multi-terawatt, not single terawatt. Pikachu is lucky if he reaches one billion, as the Pokedex said it has not been used for a while. "It stores electricity in the electric sacs on its cheeks. When it
releases pent-up energy in a burst, the electric power is equal to a
lightning bolt." In a burst, meaning not a steady flow. Pikachu cannot keep even that pathetic amount of power up for long, yet Samus can fire off shots able to power the entire Earth for a year without even blinking. The Volt driver being able to fire 250 uncharged shots, and the wave beam being able to shoot an unlimited amount of shots. Lets not forget her beams STACK in the 2D series; meaning the Wave Beam will also have the power boosts that are given by the Ice, and Plasma beams.

And Pikachu will not be able to absorb all of Samus's electrical attacks like you think. "Through an inability to release a buildup of electricity, a Pikachu may
develop a rare condition similar to the human flu. This illness is most
often caused by strong nearby electromagnetic forces, which severely
impact the electric glands."

Electromagnetic forces anyone? "The VOLT DRIVER draws energy from the planetary electromagnetic field and converts it into multi-terawatt bursts of HIGHVOLTAGE." Bursts as in the weapon is not a stream.

Pikachu just can't compare Los. Ask anyone else who has read this; they will tell you the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:01 am

It is time to put this farce of a discussion to rest.Ash's pikachu is not a dream world pikachu for one, dream world pikachu becomes more and more powerful the more electricity it absorbs, and it would be more than strong enough to take out samus, and be able to release all that shit.Yes bigedo it can potentially ko the bosses, get over it the characters are stronger than normal, it is proven since chars like mario, link, and expecially characters like captain falcon, would not be able to do half the shit they do in brawl in their origenal series.Captain falcons falcon punch is nothing compare to the falcon punch in brawl, the falcon punch in the anime is a small burst of electricity where as brawl it is raw fire in the shape of a falcon, anyone who reads this who has played brawl can fucking tell you the same shit I did.Proffesor oak never capture legenderies but they are documented in there as well so what your saying makes no sense.Some he captured and researched on yes, but all?No, a majority are just studied on my scientists, but who's to say those studies apply to pokemon at full potential?In fact in the tv series, do you know how impossibly long it takes just to get a fucking pokemon up to level 100?In the games it took red 3 years in total to get his team up to around level 80, I highly doubt preffesor oak ever accomplished that else he would be a champion by then since many of the champions in other regions have not reached anywhere near that level.Dream world pikachu can keep absorbing and just become more powerful, the same effects over overload do not apply to him.Pikachu proved its self when it took down ridley with its thunder, you can make all the excuses you please but facts are facts, get the hell over it.I have won, I declare this the official end of this arguement, bigedo has been beaten down like he always wanted to (cept he wanted to be beaten by a girl)

Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength Pikachu_Is_Mad_by_KaiserEdo
^get raped

Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength Izaya
^My victory dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength   Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength Empty

Back to top Go down

Samus's Beam Energy Strength vs Pikachu's Thunder Strength
Page 1 of 1