FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]


Come join the greatest clan on xat!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Goku Vs Sesshomaru

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 pm

LOL GOKU CAN ABSORB THE SPIRIT BOMB AND MAKE HIMSELF STRONGER.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:01 pm

LOL DON'T BRING UP BULL SHIT FROM FUCKING VIDEO GAMES USE ACTUAL SHIT THAT HAPPENED, GIVE ME AN EPISODE WHERE HE DOES THAT OR GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Lordlos wrote:
LOL DON'T BRING UP BULL SHIT FROM FUCKING VIDEO GAMES USE ACTUAL SHIT THAT HAPPENED, GIVE ME AN EPISODE WHERE HE DOES THAT OR GTFO.

LOL DON'T GET SO CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF.

The Spirit Bomb obliterates anything that has evil in its heart, no matter if they are immune to Holy Divine Powers or not. Not that it matters considering everything around Sesshomaru will collapse, and if he tries to punch him, he'll die considering the energy was enough to make Super 13's hands bleed just from trying to punch Goku.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 pm

You don't know that since goku never used it on someone who was immune to the holy element.Either way bigedo, by final act sesshomaru turns good so the spirit bomb wouldn't do shit.Really all of gokus ki moves would be useless he would have to hit sesshomaru to hurt him since the only energy attacks that can hurt sesshomaru is demon magic.Goku has no way of approaching sesshomaru since he has too much shit that would fucking auto kill goku on contact if he gets too close, ki moves would be his only chance but that shit won't work.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Goku has been seen using psychic powers before. If Goku really needed to, all he would have to do is hold him down with his mind. Goku's lifted giant pyramids before using just his mind; not to mention he did this while still badly injured from his fight vs Vegeta. And like I said Los, energy disks = cut through anything. Unless he can regenerate, it's gg. Goku also has the afterimage, + solar flare. And even if he is immune to ki-based energy, the power from the blasts is surely enough to knock him back, and let him deliver the final blow. Not to mention just simply powering up would be enough to knock him back. Instant Transmission + Punch = gg. You're just underestimating Goku as usual, and I don't want to hear "OH UR UNDAESTUHMAYTEN DA SESSOHMAWOO" because Goku severely outclasses him in every which way there is. Goku's whole life revolves around fighting; even from birth, a Saiyan is meant to be one thing and one thing only: a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Admin



Posts: 504
Join date: 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Hmmmm los ppv pretty much said everything I was going to say and Los might I add that just because you turn good doesn't mean the spirit bomb won't hurt you, you have to have the ability to throw it back having good in your heart just gives you that ability its proven since when goku was about to do the spirit bomb on kid buu and vegeta was in the way (Vegeta is good by then) Goku wouldnt throw it cause it would still have killed him so yeah You remember your place. Considering you seem to know so little
Back to top Go down
http://finalrebellion.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Sesshomaru regenerated his arm so yes he can regenerate.Sesshomaru also has telekenisis, and has repelled telepathic demons from reading his mind before.Fail tactics such as that will not work on sesshomaru, it will not blow sesshomaru back, he has never been overwelmed even by the strongest of energies so you can forget about that.Sesshomaru has stood still through explosions and still kept his calm he would not be phased by any of that.Sesshomaru has after image as well and a form of instant transmission same as goku.Fact is he can survive hits from goku, he is not as weak as you wish to believe, but then again you don't know a damn thing about him at all so it is to be expected; and if he unleashes a poiseneous aura goku will not be able to concentrate to even go ss (which sesshomaru would beat him in anyway) and sesshomaru would destroy his little disks alright, if goku actually relied on those disks and psychic powers he would have used them more often against stronger foes.Sesshomaru's bakusaga would kill majin buu in an instant, whether he could regenerate or not, your simply underestimating sesshomaru, but then again your just ignorant because you know nothing at all about him.At least I am well informed on goku, you just know certain specifics I do not due to watching it over and over and jerking off to every detail.Sesshomarus life revolves around gaining power, and becoming stronger as well, same as goku he becomes the ultimate being in his universe, even when he is seemingly being killed the mother fucker doesn't blink, not even in the face of fucking death.


Last edited by Lordlos on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Hmmmm los ppv pretty much said everything I was going to say and Los might I add that just because you turn good doesn't mean the spirit bomb won't hurt you, you have to have the ability to throw it back having good in your heart just gives you that ability its proven since when goku was about to do the spirit bomb on kid buu and vegeta was in the way (Vegeta is good by then) Goku wouldnt throw it cause it would still have killed him so yeah You remember your place. Considering you seem to know so little


No you remember your place since you actually know absolute shit about dbz and inuyasha.Fact is it would have killed vegeta because he had evil in his heart, they even said it.Yes he was genuinely good but he still had that evil inside him so it would kill him.As I said, either way, sesshomaru is immune, only chance goku has is to hit him and with all of the shit in his arsenol, goku cannot really approach him.Btw, sesshomaru turns into a flash of light all the time, I am pretty damn sure solar flare isn't going to phase him any, never seen him get blinded, I would come up with examples but I have not seen the entire series in a while.
Back to top Go down
Admin



Posts: 504
Join date: 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Idiot but vegeta "turned good" just like you're saying Sesshomaru did just because he turns good doesn't mean the evil from his heart has been removed so do you see my point? and the monkey being you should remember his place also lets not forget that Just because Goku is poisoned and that specific poison affects him doesnt mean all will lets not forget that Goku has been able to go ssj while being poisoned (The heart virus) and also his body would have developed anti bodies after the fight so the poison doesnt affect him anymore also just because the strongest energies in inyuasha havent knocked sesshomaru back doesnt mean Gokus energies can't. I mean look at the part where goku goes ssj3 for the first time him just powering up was about to destroy the entire world
Back to top Go down
http://finalrebellion.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:30 pm

lol "AH NO EVARY THANG ABOUT DBZ OH WAIT, GOKU CAN DO DAT?" Vegeta was a good guy by the point of the Spirit Bomb threat, because the characters said so, "we wish back all of the good people that Majin Buu killed", Vegeta being one of the revived people. His heart was still not pure. And yes, maybe he can survive explosions, but not DBZ proportion explosions. The sheer force of Goku and Cell's punches were enough to destroy boulders MILES away. Now what does that tell you? And the poison aura will not affect Goku; it seems that's all you're hoping for. Goku need not transform either. The fight will be over in the blink of an eye. "OH AH NEVA SAW HIM GIT BLYNDUD SO IT MUST NAWT B PAWHSUHBAL", yeah, you keep thinking that; sad fact is it would affect him. Goku can fight blind. And the reason why Goku never bothered using his psychic-esque abilities is because his foes also had them, one such being Cell, who built the arena out of a giant, something, I don't even recall, but it was rock nonetheless. He cut the entire thing up with his mind too, into symmetrical, mathematically proportionate slabs. Why wouldn't Cell be able to do the same? I'm sure Goku's mind > Sesshomaru's. Meditation is no joke in DBZ.


Okay, upon actually doing some research, because that's what I do; I've come upon some interesting things that Los was hiding.

According to the Wiki, he's "resistant" to holy attacks, and the like. Says nothing about being immune. It says his speed is "Super Speed: Sesshomaru can move faster than the eye can see, both on land and through the air. He leaves behind a fast-moving blur and in some cases, after-images. (Though Koga might be faster in running.)[20] He can also instantaneously close long distances without being detected by others. He is capable of moving so fast that he can decapitate an entire army of samurai without they even having time to react." It also says his whip does not cut through anything, it says almost anything. And almost anything < DBZ Universe anything.

Flight: Sesshomaru has the ability to float in the sky;[17] however, in the anime, he can sometimes ride upon a sparkling dust cloud. The latter method of flight enables him to bring others along with him while flying by riding the cloud along with him.

Confirm to me he can actually fly the way say, Super Man does.

Super Strength: Sesshomaru possesses physical strength far beyond that of a normal demon; he was able to easily lift InuYasha by the throat into the air with one hand in one of their earlier encounters. In addition, Sesshomaru was seen carrying the boulder-sized demon head of Goshinki in one hand with little to no effort.[22] In the InuYasha profiles manga, Rumiko stated that Sesshomaru has Herculean strength, even with only one arm; his strength with only one arm is equal to InuYasha's full strength; InuYasha's strength allows him to lift a 9 to 10 ton boulder using one arm with little effort, so Sesshomaru would naturally be capable of lifting double that or far more with the same amount of effort.

^ Does not meet up to DBZ standards.

Senses: Due to his lineage, Sesshomaru exhibits extremely heightened senses, particularly his sense of smell. He can discern characteristics of most objects through scent, such as the undead Band of Seven through the scent of graveyard soil and pure-demon blood from half-demon blood (such as when InuYasha's demon blood takes over). Through smell alone, Sesshomaru can follow events transpiring far away or which have already transpired; for example, he learned of everything that had happened during Inuyasha's confrontation with Goshinki by simply sniffing the area in which they fought at least several hours, if not days, after the battle.[23] Besides the five basic senses, Sesshomaru's ability in sensing other's auras are exceptional.

^ Has some nice senses; but Goku has more advanced senses in other areas.

Exceptional Reflexes: Sesshomaru, with his heightened senses, also possesses astonishing reflexes, as shown when he was battling Jakotsu; he managed to deflect the latter snake-like sword at the very last second with Tokijin and even hurl it back in front of Jakotsu himself.

^ Does not confirm anything about being on DBZ level.

Teleportation: Sesshomaru can morph into a ball of energy and move himself, as well as others,[24] over great distances in a short amount of time.

^ Does not say it's as Fast As Light (FAL for future reference.)

Psionics: Though Sesshomaru's psionic capabilities have never been specifically quantified, he has demonstrated exceptionally strong and powerful feats of both telepathy and telekinesis. Examples of such being his power and ability to mentally levitate and telekinetically fly skulls at Inuyasha and Kagome,[25] and the ability to telepathically overcome Tokijin's telepathic aura.

^ Skulls do not = pyramids or giant mountain-esque bodies.

Immortality: Being a yōkai, Sesshomaru does not suffer from old age the way humans do. He appears to be around 18 to 19 years old. However, he has been around for at least over two hundred years. In the third movie, Swords of an Honorable Ruler, a flashback from the day Inuyasha was born - 200 years prior to the Sengoku Jidai - shows Sesshomaru as, physically, only a few years younger than his current appearance (with considerably shorter hair). This suggests that Sesshomaru could easily be over 400 years old or likely even 500 years old. But since the movies and specials are non canon. He could be along the lines of 200 years. In an interview Rumiko said that Sesshoumaru is more than years old.

^ Immune to death by age. (As stated before on the wiki, he is immune to disease as well.)


Regeneration: During his battle with Magatsuhi, Sesshomaru's right arm was badly injured. By beginning to transform into his daiyōkai form, the pure fighting spirit and eminence output of his demonic aura allowed Sesshomaru to completely regenerate the injuries to his right arm.[27] In the same battle, he is also able to restore his left arm, which is cut off by InuYasha at the beginning of the series.[26] Sesshomaru's body is in a continueous state of regeneration while posessing the Tenseiga. Sesshomaru was impaled also but was still able to recover instantly. However, the full extent of which Sesshomaru can regenerate his body is not shown in the series.

^ Full extent not shown.


So far I'm not impressed. :/ By the way, double posting is lame. Simply edit your post rather than double posting. kthx.


Looks like we have a winner here.




Back to top Go down
Admin



Posts: 504
Join date: 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Well^ I want to see a response to that epicness^
Back to top Go down
http://finalrebellion.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Los has just been relying on the benefit of mystery; which, I have shed light on. Now we see just what Sesshomaru is capable of. It doesn't meet up to DBZ Standards.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am

Admin wrote:
Idiot but vegeta "turned good" just like you're saying Sesshomaru did just because he turns good doesn't mean the evil from his heart has been removed so do you see my point? and the monkey being you should remember his place also lets not forget that Just because Goku is poisoned and that specific poison affects him doesnt mean all will lets not forget that Goku has been able to go ssj while being poisoned (The heart virus) and also his body would have developed anti bodies after the fight so the poison doesnt affect him anymore also just because the strongest energies in inyuasha havent knocked sesshomaru back doesnt mean Gokus energies can't. I mean look at the part where goku goes ssj3 for the first time him just powering up was about to destroy the entire world



The evil from sesshomarus heart is more likily to be gone than vegetas, he wasn't really that evil to begin with, he just did not know compassion.In gt the fucker could not concentrate due to poisen in the air, the same poisen in the heart virus is not the same as sesshomarus shit, sesshomaru can shoot acid from his fucking hands, and with a poisenious miasma goku would not even be able to go ss.None of that would phase sesshomaru in the slightest, he is strong enough to keep himself from being forced back.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:30 am

Legionary PPV wrote:
lol "AH NO EVARY THANG ABOUT DBZ OH WAIT, GOKU CAN DO DAT?" Vegeta was a good guy by the point of the Spirit Bomb threat, because the characters said so, "we wish back all of the good people that Majin Buu killed", Vegeta being one of the revived people. His heart was still not pure. And yes, maybe he can survive explosions, but not DBZ proportion explosions. The sheer force of Goku and Cell's punches were enough to destroy boulders MILES away. Now what does that tell you? And the poison aura will not affect Goku; it seems that's all you're hoping for. Goku need not transform either. The fight will be over in the blink of an eye. "OH AH NEVA SAW HIM GIT BLYNDUD SO IT MUST NAWT B PAWHSUHBAL", yeah, you keep thinking that; sad fact is it would affect him. Goku can fight blind. And the reason why Goku never bothered using his psychic-esque abilities is because his foes also had them, one such being Cell, who built the arena out of a giant, something, I don't even recall, but it was rock nonetheless. He cut the entire thing up with his mind too, into symmetrical, mathematically proportionate slabs. Why wouldn't Cell be able to do the same? I'm sure Goku's mind > Sesshomaru's. Meditation is no joke in DBZ.


Okay, upon actually doing some research, because that's what I do; I've come upon some interesting things that Los was hiding.

According to the Wiki, he's "resistant" to holy attacks, and the like. Says nothing about being immune. It says his speed is "Super Speed: Sesshomaru can move faster than the eye can see, both on land and through the air. He leaves behind a fast-moving blur and in some cases, after-images. (Though Koga might be faster in running.)[20] He can also instantaneously close long distances without being detected by others. He is capable of moving so fast that he can decapitate an entire army of samurai without they even having time to react." It also says his whip does not cut through anything, it says almost anything. And almost anything < DBZ Universe anything.

Flight: Sesshomaru has the ability to float in the sky;[17] however, in the anime, he can sometimes ride upon a sparkling dust cloud. The latter method of flight enables him to bring others along with him while flying by riding the cloud along with him.

Confirm to me he can actually fly the way say, Super Man does.

Super Strength: Sesshomaru possesses physical strength far beyond that of a normal demon; he was able to easily lift InuYasha by the throat into the air with one hand in one of their earlier encounters. In addition, Sesshomaru was seen carrying the boulder-sized demon head of Goshinki in one hand with little to no effort.[22] In the InuYasha profiles manga, Rumiko stated that Sesshomaru has Herculean strength, even with only one arm; his strength with only one arm is equal to InuYasha's full strength; InuYasha's strength allows him to lift a 9 to 10 ton boulder using one arm with little effort, so Sesshomaru would naturally be capable of lifting double that or far more with the same amount of effort.

^ Does not meet up to DBZ standards.

Senses: Due to his lineage, Sesshomaru exhibits extremely heightened senses, particularly his sense of smell. He can discern characteristics of most objects through scent, such as the undead Band of Seven through the scent of graveyard soil and pure-demon blood from half-demon blood (such as when InuYasha's demon blood takes over). Through smell alone, Sesshomaru can follow events transpiring far away or which have already transpired; for example, he learned of everything that had happened during Inuyasha's confrontation with Goshinki by simply sniffing the area in which they fought at least several hours, if not days, after the battle.[23] Besides the five basic senses, Sesshomaru's ability in sensing other's auras are exceptional.

^ Has some nice senses; but Goku has more advanced senses in other areas.

Exceptional Reflexes: Sesshomaru, with his heightened senses, also possesses astonishing reflexes, as shown when he was battling Jakotsu; he managed to deflect the latter snake-like sword at the very last second with Tokijin and even hurl it back in front of Jakotsu himself.

^ Does not confirm anything about being on DBZ level.

Teleportation: Sesshomaru can morph into a ball of energy and move himself, as well as others,[24] over great distances in a short amount of time.

^ Does not say it's as Fast As Light (FAL for future reference.)

Psionics: Though Sesshomaru's psionic capabilities have never been specifically quantified, he has demonstrated exceptionally strong and powerful feats of both telepathy and telekinesis. Examples of such being his power and ability to mentally levitate and telekinetically fly skulls at Inuyasha and Kagome,[25] and the ability to telepathically overcome Tokijin's telepathic aura.

^ Skulls do not = pyramids or giant mountain-esque bodies.

Immortality: Being a yōkai, Sesshomaru does not suffer from old age the way humans do. He appears to be around 18 to 19 years old. However, he has been around for at least over two hundred years. In the third movie, Swords of an Honorable Ruler, a flashback from the day Inuyasha was born - 200 years prior to the Sengoku Jidai - shows Sesshomaru as, physically, only a few years younger than his current appearance (with considerably shorter hair). This suggests that Sesshomaru could easily be over 400 years old or likely even 500 years old. But since the movies and specials are non canon. He could be along the lines of 200 years. In an interview Rumiko said that Sesshoumaru is more than years old.

^ Immune to death by age. (As stated before on the wiki, he is immune to disease as well.)


Regeneration: During his battle with Magatsuhi, Sesshomaru's right arm was badly injured. By beginning to transform into his daiyōkai form, the pure fighting spirit and eminence output of his demonic aura allowed Sesshomaru to completely regenerate the injuries to his right arm.[27] In the same battle, he is also able to restore his left arm, which is cut off by InuYasha at the beginning of the series.[26] Sesshomaru's body is in a continueous state of regeneration while posessing the Tenseiga. Sesshomaru was impaled also but was still able to recover instantly. However, the full extent of which Sesshomaru can regenerate his body is not shown in the series.

^ Full extent not shown.


So far I'm not impressed. :/ By the way, double posting is lame. Simply edit your post rather than double posting. kthx.


Looks like we have a winner here.








First off, you just say gokus mind is stronger because that is what you wish to believe, you cannot really compare their minds.Sesshomaru has psychic powers as well so goku could not do shit with that.Wiki told me that his greatest immunity is holy attacks, did not say shit about resistand so that is a load a crap, that's why you didn't copy and paste that exact quote, I know where you got that from.I hid nothing fool, I told you what I know from what I have read and seen, you finally decided to actually look into it which is far more than I can say for void.I never said his whip cuts through anything I was talking about the bakusaga, and his whip would fuck goku up, it contains an acidic poisen.Acid > gokus body, idk if it would pierce but it is a strong poisen it cannot be determined it if would kill him or not I doubt it would though. < dbz universe anything? Sounds like bias rambling to me, you cannot say sesshomaru couldn't do shit in dbz just because of your thuggin love for goku, just keep your fan boyism out of this and stick to facts.He flies around as a flash of light, and only needs to if he is like in a hurry.It said that inuyasha lifted a bolder with little effort and that sesshomaru with one arm could lift double of that or more with one arm with the same amount.Fact is, he could lift far more than double of that with one arm due to the fact that inuyasha was not even trying with that 10 ton bolder, meaning inuyasha could lift way more with full stregnth, not just double look at the words carefully.If with one arm he lifted a 10 ton bolder without trying, how much would it take for him to have to try with that one arm?What ever he would have to try with, he would be able to lift two times that much with two arms.Meaning that sesshomaru can lift 2 times w.e that is since one of his arms is inuyashas full stregnth.You fail math all the time so I don't expect you to solve problem very well but that's okay.Just as goku does not use his psychic powers much, sesshomaru does not either, the full limits to his abilities are not shown, he does not rely on such weak tactics because they are "beneith him".Full extent wasn't shown because sesshomaru owned every character in inuyasha by a certain point, even before bakusaga.You didn't even read up the shit on bakusaga I like how you avoided it and the specifics of some of his moves.You only showed the underwelming whip of light which could still be used to knock goku away.It said he was impaled and healed, his arm regenerated, what more do you need to be shown?The fact is, the bakusaga makes contact with goku once (or if one of its waves or w.e go) goku's body will decompose immediatly.You have not won, you can act as cocky as you like, the fact is sesshomaru can rape goku in an instant, get over your little fucked up religion of worshipping fictional characters, the real god doesn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Sesshomaru   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:50 am

I didn't post the stuff about his backo whatever because the article was too long, and nothing in it was of paramount importance. And on the Wiki, it says one of his abilities is "Immunity" which they go right away to mentioning the fact that he is IMMUNE to disease and such. It says directly " His greatest resistance seems to be toward holy and divine powers;". Resistance does not = immunity. Resist = to go against, hinder, or delay an opposing force or ailment. Immunity = completely unaffected by such. It's natural to allocate resistances in the same area of immunities because they both are things that are less effective on him (immunities having no effect at all).

I like how you think everything you state is able to affect Goku when in fact they are likely to have little to no effect in any regards to his abilities simply due to the fact that Goku's raw resilience is just too unfathomable for you to perceive.


I can play pictures, too.








Back to top Go down
 

Goku Vs Sesshomaru

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Goku SSJ Saga de Cell Beta y unica version 0.2
» Pocket Goku
» hiei vs sesshomaru
» Goku Ssj1 By Equipe Predador
» Raizen (Full power) vs Goku (Over 8000 scouted)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Clan Related :: Discussions-