FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To FR everyone!

Go down 
+2
Mikey Teh Link Main
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 am

lol yes after months of asking void caved in
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:19 am

lol logging in your profile?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 pm

I wanted these forums to lol I didn't cave
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

liar you caved from constant whining like you did with veg.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

That was different lol this I actually wanted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:20 pm

lol like he did with veg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh dear god lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm

things are going pretty well here
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Lol yeah you could say that
Back to top Go down
SkySong

SkySong

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 am

VOID GET A MORE ORIGINAL AVATAR. Gawd. l: you know what'd be funny? If your username were Squall. That'd be so generic, lmao. :U I mean jeezus you're like a freaking Squall gayfan. =3= I bet you have fuckin......squall socks or some shit. lolol
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 pm

You might as well as direct that as Bob as well since his Avatar isn't so original and I have different ones I just don't feel like putting them up, and Im a squall fan yes. I seem to be missing your point though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Fat piece of lazy shit is too lazy to change an avatar lmao. It is so damn easy to you aint even gotta save shit just get it from your pb it lets you upload url's fatty.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:45 pm

When I say I don't feel like putting them up I meant I wasn't in the mood to see them and the 280 pound man is calling me fat that will always be funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:43 pm

YOU JUST DID SAY YOU AINT FEEL LIKE PUTTING THEM UP LOL DO I HAVE TO QUOTE YOU? 90 something % of my weight is muscle, 90% of your body is fat your best friend said so and anyone else who calls you that you sit on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 pm

90% muscle BULLSHIT LOL WE ALL SEEN VIDEOS OF YOU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Yea you did and only the stupid ones still call me fat after seeing. Well either stupid ones or insecure people, been proven the ones who call me fat are either regarded as idiots or proven to have low self esteem themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:32 pm

so that means everyone is stupid except u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:53 pm

It is funny how you talk yourself into believing everyone agrees with you.
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Gem's avatar is original I mean come on look at this fupping shit
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Well it was original.. until I updated my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To FR everyone!    Welcome To FR everyone!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To FR everyone!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Portal :: Your first forum-
Jump to: