FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im back niggas <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkySong

SkySong

Im back niggas <3 Empty
PostSubject: Im back niggas <3   Im back niggas <3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:14 am

Well sort of, lol. Anyways, I have to make an apology. I'm sorry for all the events that have happened between FR and FSE all this summer, and I hope you all can forgive me. For those of you who are new in FR (who joined while I quit, lol) Im Sky, I've been a member for about a year or two now, and Im gonna be honest, this place is crazy. But I made alot of memories here. Im thinking of rejoining and hopefully be able to fix what I have broken, Im hoping we can all come together and be friends again. Although I've yet to speak with a few people about my decision, hopefully things will be alright soon. Void, thanks for letting me back in, and Los, thanks for forgiving me. As for all of my friends here, thanks for giving me a great time xD I love you guys. And for those of you who are new that joined....STAY DAMMIT. You'll get used to us. <3 So...yup...Im back, betches. T: You guys have to bake me a cake nao o3o
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

Im back niggas <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back niggas <3   Im back niggas <3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:39 pm

this was not really needed but........ thats nice to know... thnx? lol
Back to top Go down
Tulat

Tulat

Im back niggas <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back niggas <3   Im back niggas <3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 am

Ayuu~
Back to top Go down
Lordlos Omnipotent

Im back niggas <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back niggas <3   Im back niggas <3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 am

I aint even see this shit wtf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im back niggas <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back niggas <3   Im back niggas <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im back niggas <3
Page 1 of 1