FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victimized Tier list.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Victimized Tier list. Empty
PostSubject: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:53 pm

This is a tier for who gets trolled the most in fr, down to who is trolled the least.

Top Tier: Lugia(Victimized by every troll here pretty much cept bigedo doesn't do it out in the open)

High tier: 1. Bozo (Victimized by everyone) 2. Skysong (Victimized mainly by Bob, void, bozo, myself, gem, and herself) 3. Masta (Victimized by me, void, bob sometimes, himself, life, bigedo, groudlet lmao, orange fox, sosa, as well as skysong one time, and mostly everyone else cept xp) 4. XP (Victimized mainly by bigedo, turbo, bob, and me sometimes, is known as the clan fag)

Mid tier: 1. Void (Victimized by me, bob, his gorrila gf maddy, pikru (she made him confess a lot of shit that she told to me), every other female on the internet (since according to him they all tell me things), Bigedo sometimes, gem somewhat, and riley) 2. Gem (Victimized by me, bigedo, bob I think, skysong, and void) 3. Bob (victimized by skysong, Los~, Pedo Lordlos, and his mother) 4. Rodax (Victimized by Me) 5. Bigedo (Victimized by me, void, masta sometimes, and turbo) 6. Riley (Victimized by me, wiki, void, jackal, bob, and turbo)

Low tier: 1. Mikey (victimized by me, bob, and bigedo) 2. Black rose (victimized by aak) 3. Natalie (victimized by aak, bigedo, riley, masta, mario445, and every other dude that is obsessed with girls I date) 4. AAK (Victimized by me) 5. Orange fox (Victimized by Me, bigedo, and aak) 6. Groudlet (Victimized by me)

Bottom Tier: Lordlos (People try, but no one fucks with me bitch)

Last edited by LordlΩs The HΩly Ωne on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lugia

Lugia

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm

i think groudlet is on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
MetaBowser

MetaBowser

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 pm

where am i?
Back to top Go down
AAK

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 pm

change mikeys

(sexually victimized by aak) :Ruca6: :Ruca6: :Ruca6:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Lugia is right. Groudlet is on the bottom. Los should be around where Masta is, or a little lower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 am

Idk how, I don't get victimized by anyone. People do victimize groudlet, masta was on skype constantly asking him if he was gay, me I pick with him occasionally but it isn't that bad so that's why he's so low.
Back to top Go down
MetaBowser

MetaBowser

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:04 am

i think groudlet is fine where he is, because at least he EXISTS!
Back to top Go down
AAK

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
MetaBowser

MetaBowser

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:08 am

Id revise that tier list, man.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Teh Link Main

Mikey Teh Link Main

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:53 pm

AAK is sexy i'm low tier like link ftw!
Back to top Go down
SkySong

SkySong

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:54 pm

How did I troll myself? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victimized Tier list.   Victimized Tier list. Empty

Back to top Go down

Victimized Tier list.
Page 1 of 1