FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The long Blue name Saga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AAK

The long Blue name Saga  Empty
PostSubject: The long Blue name Saga    The long Blue name Saga  EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Introduction

:Ruca3: :Ruca3:

Hi i am AAK and i have to confess i did carry her to a blue name last however i though ok ill give a chance cause we knew how badly she sucks at brawl :Ruca6: :Ruca6:

also so yes all games she was carried :Ruca8: :Ruca8: she even infamously in one ladder game took 5 stock (2 of mine) and died before me. i was d3 and on 200% and no doubt i lost although it was close but loss is a loss. no problem you would expect a sorry right? nope "EWW GET BETTER" your usualy pikru shit and still i kept teaming with her cause there was no time left to team up with someone else i even didnt team with saf cause i felt sorry for this tramp or mikey,,, :Ruca12: :Ruca12: sorry you two..

ok there we are now last day just beat a tough team by my self and she has the audacity of trying to say they suck when she died on 20% :Ruca12: :Ruca12:

she was making us look like a bunch of twats :Ruca8: :Ruca8:

i even introduced her in Wir a clan with chill people however she fucked that up too.. i leave her alone there for 4 hours and next day im getting pms AAK was that you cause you pissed off a lot people? aak who was that? aak i dont like her? aak why are you freinds with that?

seriously you dont know how bad she made it for me one of my friends who i was getting close to at the time lost contact with me cause of her.... :Ruca19: :Ruca19:

anyway thats it for introduction and this was the main serious side of the story im gonna post some stuff of scnarios i believed happend once complete will update this topic for now i hope you enjoyed it!

Part 1 the virus spreading

Now the cunt has got a blue name thats to AAKs amazing 3v1 skills now it seems shes trying to deny my carrying :Ruca6: :Ruca6: :Ruca6: :Ruca6:

The long Blue name Saga  2nrk5rc

what a poor bunch of saps i feel bad their putting the pussy on a pedastol and also she actually really claimed she got it in singles the dum bitch

https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2nrk5rc.png

link for those who cannot see it

Last edited by AAK on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long Blue name Saga    The long Blue name Saga  EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 pm

That grammar....................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long Blue name Saga    The long Blue name Saga  EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Translation on what AAK said.

Introduction

Hi i am AAK and i have to confess i did carry her to a blue name last however i thought ok ill give pikru a chance as a ladders partner , i gave her this chance because we knew how badly she sucks at brawl

so yea all games we played i carried her ass. she even infamously in one ladder game died 5 times which 2 were of my stocks. i was DDD and my damage 200%, i could not keep going forever and lost, but it was really close. no problems i accept the lost but you would think she would give me an apology right? nope she said "EWW GET BETTER" pikru is shit and i only kept teaming with her cause there was no time left to team up with someone else, i didnt even team with SAF or mikey (sorry oou two) because i felt sorry for her horrible ass.

on the last day of the ladder, i had to take on this tough team by myself, but she had the AUDACITY to tell them they sucked, when her ass died on 20%

she was making us look like a bunch of twats

i even introduced her to the clan Wir who has alot of chill people, however she fucked that up too.. i leave her alone there for 4 hours and next day im getting pms , They thought that might have been me and pced me if i was the one on there because she was pissing alot of people off, aak who was that? aak i dont like her? aak why are you freinds with that?

seriously you dont know how bad she made it for me one of my friends who i was getting close to at the time lost contact with me cause of her....

anyway thats it for introduction and this was the main serious side of the story im gonna post some stuff of scnarios i believed happend once complete will update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long Blue name Saga    The long Blue name Saga  Empty

Back to top Go down

The long Blue name Saga
Page 1 of 1