FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The quest for a new owner!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The quest for a new owner! Empty
PostSubject: The quest for a new owner!   The quest for a new owner! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 am

WE at FR need a new owner! will it be you!? leave an application here applying for the position and it will be reviewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The quest for a new owner!   The quest for a new owner! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:18 am

I doubt it will be reviewed. But I'll apply.

I've been a long time FR member. I Brawl when available. I'm generally active. I do stuff for the forums and chat. I also hate Fagsta and Pikru, isn't that reason enough to make me owner?... Oh... if that were the criteria for owner, then everyone, even people outside of our clan would be owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The quest for a new owner!   The quest for a new owner! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:44 pm

I wish to apply. Reasons? I am god, also I am god, and god, oh and don't forget to mention I am godlike, buut do not forget I am god.
Back to top Go down
AAK

PostSubject: Re: The quest for a new owner!   The quest for a new owner! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 pm

i have been here for a long time im active ive shown loyalty to FR

why would i be a good owner? i have a wii and ps3 and psp and plays games that are played mostly in fr like brawl mkwii and all sorts

depends on what kind of owner you are after

for skills in bral go ppv if your after a new owner for the chat i think i am a strong canidate

i also have codeban and reverse and can get other banns if have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The quest for a new owner!   The quest for a new owner! Empty

Back to top Go down

The quest for a new owner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Other Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: