FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

As you can see, there have been some updates to the site's look. Nothing new, or anything, just wanted to point that out because I guess it belongs in this topic, too. The buttons (which I need to add 2 more after I get Tulat's brushes). And other stuff, too. Like the lullabuds, gooey bombs, etc. But I don't want to talk about most of that right now.

On to what I wanted to announce. I made a new rank called "Vaulters"; they are represented by the color green (because it matches with the SSBB Vault picture). The Vault is also a new category in our forum. Important stuff will go there that only the Vaulters (mostly FR's core members) will be able to see. So secretive information goes there, obviously. I'll add more forums there some time later. I can't right now, as you know, I am leaving for a while. The Vaulters was made to compliment the Vault. I will be adding other sections, too, such as the user-created- category with the forums, graphics/gfx (or whatever Tulat calls it)/art, music, songs, etc. :Stare:
Back to top Go down

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Currently not supposed to be on. But I made a new update. I added more smilies.

:Stare: :bobface: :riley: :Jackal: :loslips: :mastabation: :Mastasmirk: :Poncho Mole: :Undine: :Gnome: :Jin: :Salamando: :Shade: :Lumina: :Luna: :Dryad:
Back to top Go down

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:46 am

More smilies have been added. I've found my brushes. I've created a "New Message" button. More smilies have been added. :Estelle1:

Busy, busy, busy. I have two more things I need to do before I can settle down. I need to create a "Log In" button, and a Xat BG from request. I've also been requested by Aak to add in smilies for (I forgot who), but in a similar fashion to my Estellise smilies. I'm just too sleepy to work on this stuff right now. I spent like 2 hours on that "New Message" button, since I forgot about some stuff on Gimp; I had to refamiliarize myself with it again, and because I have to try to make EACH button stand out from the other. I think I did well considering the blue text and lighter background is an eyesore... ESPECIALLY the blue text; it's just so shiny and bright. Stands out from all the other buttons as well as the forum skin. It's dedicated to XP, since he's on the "Message" button as well. I figured he might as well be on the "New Message" button.
Double D: "Sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy." :Estelle8:
Back to top Go down

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

I finished the buttons. All of them have been placed in. I MAY make a second set EVENTUALLY. Don't count on it any time soon. I like the way the last button turned out; being blue and all, since I decided to branch away from the usual mostly "Red", some "black", hoping it preps me for the new chat BG I have to make since so many people complained about it being Red and Black; our clan colors. Tell me what you think of the blue.

They are as shown: :Estelle18:

Site Updates ForumsLogo-1 Site Updates ForumsPortal Site Updates ForumSearch Site Updates ForumMembers Site Updates Profile
Site Updates ForumMessages Site Updates XPNewMessage1-1 Site Updates ForumRegister-1 Site Updates ForumsLogOut1 Site Updates CompleteLogInButton

Vote for your favorite. I vote the blue one.
Back to top Go down

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:47 pm

i rather like the funkalicous colors of my button
Back to top Go down
Groudlet

Groudlet

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:53 pm

my favorite is the log out button

the best looking one is probably the blue one

Last edited by Groudlet on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helre

Helre

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Those "forums" and "log in" button are both pretty sexy.
Back to top Go down

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Portal is the best.
Back to top Go down
AAK

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:25 pm

amazing can i have rica skits!!
Back to top Go down

Site Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Updates   Site Updates EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:27 pm