FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen Empty
PostSubject: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 am

The Great Maverick Hunter has strike the forces of of evil and upon his quest he met the wonder boy Robin, but Robin accused Zero of being a Evil Maverick infected with the Sigma Virus, but the great Zero proved too much for Robin to handle.Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen Zero_3

Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJBtXqNuZASjwTokDQmk8wjZKsMzbC7dUksho5NMvv79Hx9EF6Uw
u lost, why u mad bro? u mad??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:40 am

Robin ftw fuck you XP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:45 am

Zero owns robin, get over it you bi curious fucknut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:53 pm

wait till void sees and edits the shit out of you xp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:31 am

I don't think even void is stupid enough after the verbal raping I gave him when he said "did zeros z saber ever cut through steel?"
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Yeah, Zero's martial art skills are greater then Robins as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 pm

lol and this has to do with massive edits because?
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:03 am

lol there was none lulz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 am

ROBIN FTW. Fuck your shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm

lordy lord
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Los you never gave me a "verbal raping" and it cutting through steel still has little value in the argument
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Truly spoken like a man Void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Lol see, bigedo is deep throating void for authority like I said, they formed an arguement alliance, that is why he has him added on forum. "Void you're such a man and squall is awesome *deep throats*" but yea void thinks robots are made of rubber so ggs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:25 pm

lol rubber wtf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Yea void asked if zeros z saber can cut through steel, and said how robins cape is made of steel. Ik he knows about zero cuz he dick rides him on umvc3 so why the fuck would you ask something like that.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Zeros Saber can cut through robins cape since Zero slashed and destroyed Mavericks, made of metal / steel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:40 pm

That doesn't even need to be explained since it is so damn obvious, I mean it is a fucking megaman game wtf do you think they are fighting besides machines. Machines = made of metal, wtf else does void think they are made of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:56 pm

I am not riding Void. I sent out friend requests to several members on the forum, I guess Void was able to figure out how to accept my friend request, and the others probably couldn't figure it out or did not want to add me.

And I just like Robin better than Zero. Zero's such a fag. All popular for no reason. Megaman rapes his shit and Robin is a boss.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:56 pm

how is Robin boss
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Los I can already tell that you have your own little facts messed up and robots can be made of different materials also Robins cape is not made out of steel it is made out of a certain titanium 10X harder than steel
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:07 pm

I also never said anything about Robots being made out of rubber thats just stupid also xp you're wrong Zero doesn't have the amount of martial arts training that Robin does

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:08 pm

(Please keep in mind that xp has probably only seen Teen Titans)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:30 pm

LOL^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen   Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin the seasonly cooked cornish gamehen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalRebellion :: Other Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: