FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

"Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  Empty
PostSubject: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:35 am

This is an expansion pack with patches to the game and a new feature. The game includes same rules as last one, but the patch fixed several flaws a stupid beaner forgot to fix himself.

Once dead, there is no way to revive a person no matter what. No one-hit-wonders. No "critical hits". As said before, a one hit wonder = OHKO, so none of that.

Cheaters have been banned: XP, Los, Void.

Healing heals one damage, you may heal other people. Hitting does one damage, you cannot hit yourself or commit suicide. Running allows you to be removed from the battle field for 3 turns, but you cannot do anything until those 3 turns are up. That means in the meantime, the other people will have to do something else until 3 posts have been made since the "run" command was initiated. Grapple allows you to hold one person making them unable to do anything (as well as yourself) for two turns; this is helpful for "teams" (Think Goku holding Raditz). Please mark the person's HP count after you hit them, the same goes for after you heal someone or you heal yourself. Put it at the end of the post. For example: "Hit Lugia: HP 24". No bending the rules. You get one turn to do one action until someone else posts (unless you use the Run or Grapple actions, which in that case read what I said above), and your four choices are Hit, Heal, and Run, Grapple.
ONLY.
Cheaters who post are to be ignored and they have no affect on the match.

Cheaters have been banned: Lordlos

The game will be started fresh.

Void: 25
XP: HP 25
Bob: HP 25
Groudlet: HP 25
Lugia: HP 24
Masta: HP 25
Gem: HP 23
Skysong: HP 25
Firby: HP 25
Aak: HP 25
Mikey: HP 25
Tulat: HP 25
Yoshi: HP 25
Turbo: HP 25

Once the game is over, we shall start a new thread, with more updates to it. I am pressed for time at this moment. The game will end once everyone except one person is defeated, unless, however, say, there are two people left, and they "teamed", they could mutually agree that they have BOTH claimed victory, and end the game peacefully, otherwise, it is just a battle of who attacked eachother first, or had the higher amount of HP to begin with once they battled one on one. There is no limit to how many people can form a "team".

Patch V1.2: Once there are just two people fighting alone (everyone else has been wiped out), you can double hit, but not double heal.

Last edited by Cryo Legionnaire PPV on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tulat

Tulat

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:13 pm

As I said in the last one, it'd be better to have "you can double hit, hit and heal, but not double heal."
This way you can't keep the entire thing from lasting forever per post.
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Holds Bob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Tulat wrote:
As I said in the last one, it'd be better to have "you can double hit, hit and heal, but not double heal."
This way you can't keep the entire thing from lasting forever per post.
I'll work on that in the next expansion pack.

Hits Lugia: 24 HP

Last edited by Cryo Legionnaire PPV on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulat

Tulat

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:15 am

Uses AetherC4 on Pikru.

Don't you dare say I can't.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:10 pm

gay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 pm

faggot xp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Hits Lugia.
Back to top Go down
Soul G3M

Soul G3M

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Kills everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 am

Hits Gem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Shits on this topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Hits Gem: 23 HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 pm

why are xp and void in the game now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 pm

They are in the game because bigedo is sucking up to void to get him to make me stop hurting his feelings bob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 pm

They're not, I accidentally changed it so that they're "banned" again when I copy and pasted my post. Hits Gem: 22 HP.
Back to top Go down
Tulat

Tulat

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 am

Heal myself.
Tulat +1

(You never said you can't heal yourself)

Void: 25
XP: HP 25
Bob: HP 25
Groudlet: HP 25
Lugia: HP 24
Masta: HP 25
Gem: HP 22
Skysong: HP 25
Firby: HP 25
Aak: HP 25
Mikey: HP 25
Tulat: HP 26
Yoshi: HP 25
Turbo: HP 25
Back to top Go down
Groudlet

Groudlet

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 am

hit gem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 pm

You can heal yourself. Hit groudlet 20 HP.

^ I never hit Groudlet. My post must've been edited. I hit Gem.

Last edited by Cryo Legionnaire PPV on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Groudlet

Groudlet

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:42 pm

hit gem
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 pm

its not that i forgot to fix it, it was just too lazy to recount since post kept coming in after i counted them, so i was going to wait out till it was over, and also your new rules dont apply
Back to top Go down
Groudlet

Groudlet

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

hit gem
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:16 pm

hit gem 21
Back to top Go down
Groudlet

Groudlet

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 pm

hit gem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:51 am

Hit Gem 19.
Back to top Go down
Groudlet

Groudlet

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm

hits gem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]    "Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]  Empty

Back to top Go down

"Survival of the Strongest: Proving Power" [Expansion Pack]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next