FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Void and Los demand you login and post on forums. :]
FinalRebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the greatest clan on xat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paper Mario 3DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Well I have high hopes for this game!
Back to top Go down

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm

this game looks like a new try at RPG elements, i guess you can take a certain action for each little square thing in your upper left shit, but what confuses me is a chain chomp has been shown in screens, and a toad was shown here in this triasler so is theere partners or not, do they have health or wtf man
Back to top Go down

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Idk I guess we'll just have to wait and see. The Paper Mario series has never been a disappointment imo. I know people bitch about SPM, but that's just because they're unwilling to try new things. When, or if, I get a 3DS, I will certainly make this my first game.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 am

Other than Mario sunshine paper mario was always one of my favorites in the franchise lets hope this doesn't disappoint
Back to top Go down
https://finalrebellion.forumotion.com
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 am

yeah i agree, SPM was a good game, I mean it could have been better if it stuck to its old fight style but over all SPM had a really good plot and i didnt see the plot twist at the end coming. Wow Dimentio you sly bastard.
Back to top Go down

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 pm

I didn't mind the change at all. I don't regret that they decided to use it either. It is what it is. I think it's what helped to make it stand out from the other two.
Back to top Go down
OathKeeperRoxas

OathKeeperRoxas

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Neither do I, I wonder who the antagonist is going to be.
Back to top Go down

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 pm

bowser needs to be a badass again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paper Mario 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario 3DS   Paper Mario 3DS Empty

Back to top Go down

Paper Mario 3DS
Page 1 of 1